Do not miss this anime trailer for Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope

Is this the version where someone finally picks up those power converters at Tosche Station?

1 Like

EPISODE IX

The twin suns of Tatooine rise over a remote desert community. A cloaked figure walks from the barren dunes, mysteriously leaving no footprints in his wake. He enters a small, run-down establishment with a sign reading (in the local language) MELBAR’S ELECTRONICS SHACK.

The figure throws back his hood to reveal himself as none other than the gray-bearded, ghostly visage of LUKE SKYWALKER.

LUKE: I believe you have some equipment on order for me.

3 Likes

They might not be what you think they are…

1 Like

Don’t forget Flash Gordon! Lucas originally wanted to do a Flash Gordon movie, but couldn’t get the rights, so he went instead with the stuff he cobbled together himself. :slight_smile:

I’ll be perfectly honest: sometimes I forget that Flash Gordon and Buck Rogers are technically two different characters. It’s like trying to remember the difference between Darkseid and Thanos.

1 Like
2 Likes

Like Robert Newton playing Long John Silver and Robert Newton playing Blackbeard?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.