Donald Trump harped on Mike Pence today for not overthrowing the election (video)

Originally published at: Donald Trump harped on Mike Pence today for not overthrowing the election (video) | Boing Boing

7 Likes

ryan reynolds lol GIF by Lionsgate

4 Likes

Is that like a human centipede?

All these MAGA cultists are stitched together like a human centipede. trump just happens to be the one in front at the moment.

GiftedUnsteadyFox-size_restricted

12 Likes

An historic boot.

8 Likes

Mike pence is a religious zealot.
He defied Trum’ps demands for a reason.

2 Likes

I’m most certain the irony of Hair Furor giving the keynote address at a “Faith and Freedom” conference is completely lost on the attendees. Pretty sure they don’t consume information from actual fact-based new sources.

9 Likes

ALSO: It doesn’t matter how many times he confesses, it’s still somehow impossible to charge him with any of the crimes

16 Likes

simpsons-weve-tried-nothing

18 Likes

It’s like prosecutors are usually so focused on proving intent that when a perp comes out and says “I did it on purpose and I’ll do it again! I’m doing it RIGHT NOW!!!” they don’t know what to do

23 Likes

Peak GQP in the lead up to 2024.

““The fact that Liz Cheney is one of the sole figures actually standing up [to Trump] and talking about the danger to America, the rest of the party, and the kind of media architecture around it … suggests that battle has been won and has been won long ago,” she said.”

5 Likes

“I said, ‘What happens when you have more votes than you have voters?’ DOESN’T MATTER!” he shouted. “It doesn’t matter. It doesn’t – nothing matters!”

I am one hundred percent certain this “conversation” never happened and was completely made up.

12 Likes

Oh, Baby Huey Hitler. Never change.

If it wasn’t so dangerous I’d find this inability to let go a sad delusion of a narcissist.

Just as sad is Pence’s continued silence and refusal to hold the scumbag who effectively called for his death to account.

9 Likes

“…the Faith and Freedom Coalition…”

12 Likes

Is that Sean Spicer?

16 Likes

Looking past the now obvious fangless gentleman’s agreement that is referred to as ‘a democracy’ when it comes to prosecuting its own, I suppose the silver lining in all of this is that the orange pendejo is saying this at some backwater grift shop and not the white house. Who knew the key to the kingdom was an absolute lack of shame?

7 Likes

“More votes than voters” is another one of those things they could prove if it were true, but it’s not so they just keep repeating it as fact to drive it into the zeitgeist.

6 Likes

We are so fucked going into 2024.

It’s 18 months later and Trump is still in his fever dream.

And the US is so fucked up they are going to re-elect him anyway. “Well, gas is high and I didn’t get my student loans paid: better burn down the rest of the house.”

10 Likes

You see, that’s the mystery for me. They wanna look for “intent” ? What they have is basically
“Insurrectionist yelling his insurrection all the time and complaining his fellow insurrectionists aren’t insurrectionizing enuff”.
Sherlock Holmes is hardly needed.
But that’s not the problem, is it. This is:

a robust percentage of voters are 100% OK with the insurrection, and almost all of the (alleged) GOP.
Not much you can do when one of two main parties has been replaced by a subversive organization.

11 Likes

“…,I say this to my Republican colleagues who are defending the indefensible: There will come a day when Donald Trump is gone, but your dishonor will remain”

Congresswoman Liz Cheney
June 9, 2022

7 Likes