Donald Trump hissing weirdly at reporters

Good point. There’s a damned lot of babbling going on whenever he opens his mouth.

2 Likes

Hints of snake eyes, nice.

Annnd a happy Friday to you too sir!

1 Like

Trick question - none.
Guess why?

7 Likes

9 Likes

There’s gotta be some kind of “rosebud” object from his childhood… some innocuous object that contains the paltry remnants of his humanity…

You and Guillermo del Toro should really have a lunch date sometime and compare notes.

4 Likes

Tthhhhhhanks?

Maybe one of the rocks he threw at the toddler who lived next door?

4 Likes

When I showed this to my wife, she sighed and said 'Reptile Brained".

1 Like

9 Likes

“Where is your God now?”

3 Likes

Like his cousin the snake, The Donald will give a warning just before he tweets.

1 Like

Everyone in the thread has gone for “Lizard.” No one went for “Gookie”?

2 Likes

Trump having a “Rosebud” would demonstrate a capacity for self-reflection, recognizing mistakes made in the past, regret. He’s way, way past that (if he ever had it, which is doubtful).

Kane was a tragic anti-hero. Trump is just a self-absorbed black hole of narcissism.

I can easily imagine Trump being holding a grudge, against someone else, for decades; he will project his own faults onto others and blame them for it. I cannot imagine him being saddened by any of his own actions (or realizing his actions contributed to his own troubles).

3 Likes

One. It’s continuous and still going.

1 Like

The only acceptable way for Spanky to be one of the Marx Brothers is him being Manfred.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.