Donald Trump performs Mahna Mahna

I think her policies will be dictated by the highest bidder. She will continue to fill important government positions by their level of Clinton loyalty or the amount that they have paid, rather than actual experience or qualifications. She will likely exponentially increase the surveillance state. I don’t know what the gulf states expect in return for the huge amounts of money that they have paid her, but I doubt that it will be in the best interests of the US. I think we are going to long for the days of corruption on the scale of Halliburton and the like. At least they had some infrastructure, and got some of the contracted work done. When Clinton donors get all of the contracts, everything will likely turn out like the Haitian recovery did. She has always despised the military, so that will lead to some issues.
I think she wants to be president because she has an unquenchable quest for power. Trump, I think, wants the prestige of the job. If he were elected, he would hate the actual duties, but get off on being called “Mr. President”. Either of them would be better suited to serving as governor of Alabama in the 60s than President of the US today.
We were better off with Nixon. And Nixon was terrible.
These are my personal opinions, and I hope I am wrong.

1 Like