Donald Trump suggests Hillary Clinton be shot to death for picking Supreme Court judges

“It’s called the power of unification – Second Amendment people have amazing spirit and are tremendously unified, which gives them great political power,” Trump adviser Jason Miller said in the statement.

LOL! Keep saying unity!

1 Like

Well, there was the little thing called the ATLANTIC OCEAN making it a bit harder at the time.

2 Likes

Hey, you know who else preaches unity?

Radical Islam!

/s

2 Likes

Delete your username.

18 Likes

That’s the Declaration of Independence, not the Bill of Rights.

20 Likes

The one hope in this upcoming election is that the earth rises and swallows up both Clinton & Trump.

4 Likes

Plus that theory doesn’t even make any goddamn sense. If the whole point of an armed insurrection is to do away with a hopelessly flawed government, then you don’t need or seek said government’s permission to do it.

17 Likes

But the words ring as true today as they did when George Washington sailed across the Pacific Ocean on the Mayflower to discover America.

40 Likes

In the log cabin he was born in that he built with his own hands.

29 Likes

As true as the day Abe Lincoln wrote them.

21 Likes

With the wood from cherry trees.

20 Likes

Planted by Johnny Appleseed.

24 Likes

Whenever Trump says, “you’ve seen…” whether it’s in reference to a video that doesn’t exist or some list he’s suggested of a bunch of prospective SCOTUS judges, I wonder how many people even know/care what he’s talking about in the crowd.

Leroy, Trump audience member: “Hey, Shelby. He’s talkin bout them judges, member? There was that one that strongly supports 2nd amendment rights. And that other that believes in states rights and putting god back in the constitution. Member when I thoroughly researched the list that he put out and read the entire Wikipedia entries for all of them?”

Yeah, that didn’t happen.

Reality:

Leroy: “I don’t care who he picks, they’ll be better’n that b****'s choices. Her judges’ll make dog pedophilia and marriage to gay sex toys legal!”

10 Likes

Well, he is (once again) becoming “more” presidential. I guess for him that just means a tiny bit of subtlety.

2 Likes

Maybe as part of his reboot, he’s decided to restrict himself to statements that are direct quotes of things other republicans have said without rebuke (from other republicans). I can’t imagine it’ll cramp his style much.

4 Likes

Hahaha, you got me. That was good.

1 Like

I think what you’re saying is that despite all the corporate money and lobbying money, the system works!

1 Like

I mean, it really was just a question of when, not if. Still, I think you beat the spread.

1 Like

As someone who lives in the DC 'burbs and knows a couple of Secret Service agents socially, I can’t believe they aren’t as appalled as I am by the words of Trump. That doesn’t mean they aren’t Republicans or that they will decide to like Hillary, but they’re rational, patriotic people. I strongly suspect one is a Democrat, but I make it a point not to put them on the spot about politics. The recent revelations notwithstanding, I have a great respect for the men and women of the Secret Service. I know how hard they work and they sacrifices they make.

9 Likes

Sure, as long as you get shot, too, asshole.