Donald Trump to travel to Mexico and meet with Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto

Nope. That is one of my faves…
I thought that it was perfect for @JamesBean’s display of Awesome Evil

1 Like

I went back and read afterward. I don’t normally click “like” without doing that first… but, sometimes I deviate. :wink:

1 Like

Nieto should forget to pick him up at the airport. “Oh, that was this week? Totally forgot. Look, today isn’t good. If you could come back some other time, that would be great.”

7 Likes

Only 100%? I expect President Trump to be, at least, 120% certain on all things.

6 Likes

6 Likes

Part of me thinks it’d be highly amusing for him to just utterly blank Trump and sit there reading a book instead or something.

But it would also involve taking yourself down to Trumps level to do so…

8 Likes

Giuliani and other Trump cronies have recently been referring to the wall as “virtual” and “technological”. I’m guessing Trump will adopt that take on it too.

4 Likes

Sounds like a perfect opportunity to build a wall before he returns

1 Like

Trump needs to answer which side of the Rio Grande it’ll be built on. We’re cutting ourselves off from the river?

2 Likes

God bless Trump, I think he’s doing the right thing here . . . he’s going to make sure he drops in the polls so much there will be no doubt he lost fair-and-square, thus avoiding the violence his minions would wage if they thought it was rigged.

Plus he’s exposing the hypocrisy of the conservative echo-chamber in a way lots of conservatives can’t deny: the day Ann Coulter’s book comes out where she says flip-flopping on immigration is the only thing she won’t accept, he flip flops on immigration. And Rush Limbaugh is telling angry callers he “never took Trump seriously” on immigration, despite the fact that Trump mocked Cruz and Rubio for the very thing he is now espousing.

Well done sir.

8 Likes

Should we take bets on what embarrassing gaffe Trump will make during this attempt to “look presidential”?

4 Likes

I’ll start…

• Mistaking someone else for Peña
  • Speaking Spanish - Badly
  • Some joke about “drinking the water”
9 Likes

Mexican cartels are known for kidnap and ransom schemes.

Just saying.

8 Likes

It is by no coincidence that Trump is going to Mexico via Seattle. Boeing has had a contract to build a southern border wall previously. They failed miserably. Boeing is currently working on border security along the US Canada border with marginal success to build a so-called virtual wall using technology that the US State Dept has recently discontinued. (public info)

Watch Trump announce that he was just kidding about building a “real” wall and instead wants to build a “virtual” wall instead. Boeing will have been lined up and ready to go at it again.

Boeing is no friend to America either. Just ask one of thousands laid off over the past year.

5 Likes

tRump wants that apology for Mexico bombing Pearl Harbor. Have fun tRumpy…

3 Likes

his wall has a one-way door

Didn’t Bush’s wall already do that?
Even worse, didn’t it cause issues for “real” people?

Isn’t losing a few things a small price to pay for walling Drumpf out?

Edit: I see that it didn’t cause problems for “real” people:

The course was initially built in the 1950s for golfers not wealthy enough to get access to a nearby country club and was later made home of the Pan-American Golf Association, an organization created to boost the game’s presence among members of the community.
2 Likes

And thanks for your correct use of the Mexican president’s name. It’s either “Peña”, as you wrote, or, more formally, “Peña Nieto”, but never just “Nieto”.

4 Likes

It’d be quicker to just build one around Trump himself, can we go with that?

3 Likes

OK, but Not In My Backyard!

5 Likes