Donald Trump's old spokesman John Barron was actually Donald Trump

The election is over, “Trump” wins. In his acceptance speech, he reveals that his has been a long, 32 year, elaborate gag. And we all fell for it. He pulls off the mask and reveals… Andy Kaufman.

14 Likes

A week from now people will start asking some serious questions about his VP nominee, like “why does he appear to be wearing a fake mustache and sunglasses” and “why don’t we ever see him and Donald Trump at the same time?”

10 Likes

Literally, every single day, Donald Trump gives Jon Stewart another reason why he shouldn’t have left the Daily Show for at least until after the election.

I mean, if Stewart wanted to retire, this last year would have been like “retirement-lite”, the comedy was already pre-written and Stewart just had to report it.

7 Likes

Don’t forget ‘totally not small-handed’

4 Likes

Bug Fuck Barron.

3 Likes

Of course - positive results for tertiary syphllis.

4 Likes

If you already despise Trump, this sort of story will reinforce your distaste for the man. If you support him, you’ll see this as an example where Trump has always had contempt for the foolish, lying news reporters and he was just masterfully manipulating them.

If they’re trying to take down the man, they’ve got to come up with something better.

5 Likes

I hope this helps:

7 Likes

I think the only thing that would discredit Trump to his supporters would be something a normal person wouldn’t care about or would think of as a good thing. Like if he were gay, or it turned out he secretly had compassion for other human beings, or if he started actually talking about real issues and policy. They live in Bizarro world, where anything awful about Trump am make him best candidate ever.

3 Likes

I don’t support Trump, but the man’s not stupid.

This ridiculous story dominated CNN’s coverage yesterday.

Now consider what was not the topic of the news cycle. Tax returns, crazy KKK supporters?

Nope, just Trump grinning and trolling.

They’ve already spent time talking about the tax returns and crazy KKK supporters (not that those things diminish his supporters’ enthusiasm for him either). This only got news coverage because it’s an aspect of Trump’s pathological personality no one had heard before.

4 Likes

1 Like

8 Likes

The man is a textbook narcissist.

3 Likes

Marla Maples identified his voice at the time.

It shows he’s a liar.

The reporter does tell Megyn Kelly that Drumpf could have leaked it.

2 Likes

In an ordinary election Clinton would be more qualified, but for this one The People are yearning for someone to raze the whole Nation to the ground, salting the earth around it, ensuring no other will grow here again, leaving the charred and barren soil as both memorial and warning, and therefore Trump is the better candidate.

:grinning:

6 Likes

Didn’t Nixon win against Humphrey despite similar unpopularity and similar national mood? I think we need to account for the GOP splitting itself. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Maybe resorting to literal cannibalism at the Convention. :grinning:

2 Likes