Dr. Oz says the left thinks human beings are cockroaches and that's why they don't like fracking

Originally published at: Dr. Oz says the left thinks human beings are cockroaches and that's why they don't like fracking | Boing Boing

9 Likes

I’m sure both humans and roaches don’t like flammable tap water.

41 Likes

He has it exactly backwards: cockroaches would be 100% for fracking, as it hastens the day when humankind and most other animal species are killed off, leaving the planet to be run by cockroaches.

44 Likes

Cockroaches are my one true phobia and I still prefer them over most of the people I see on the news.

16 Likes

If I thought humans were like cockroaches I’d be a bit less worried about fracking. I’m sure cockroaches are going to survive global warming just fine.

27 Likes

How about we drill and frack on Oz’s property in New Jersey. He should have no objection to that, unless he’s a cockroach.

He kind of is a cockroach, but not because he’s opposed to fracking on his land.

18 Likes

Banging the drum of the same mantra of lies: “The left hates America.”

21 Likes

Okay, if he’s gonna keep using that God frame of reference, maybe someone should remind him of the time God tried to drown all the “cockroaches”.

19 Likes

19 Likes

Sooo… god is good, so god’s people are good, so people’s fracking is good.

But there are different rules for vaccines?

This all seems very legit.

11 Likes

Beware of any person who is long on pride but short on humility.

8 Likes

Wait a tic, if his property is in NJ, how is he legally running for office in PA? I mean, if he wants to go to jail, I can’t object. Maybe then we won’t have to waste time debunking his snake oil claims for 10-20 years.

You know what, I don’t want that question answered after all. Anything that hastens his silence is fine by me.

15 Likes

Weirdly, there’s also some evangelical Christian notions about atheists in there, too - I frequently hear them say things like, “Atheists believe that/if atheists are right, there’s no difference between us and cockroaches” (which then morphs into “therefore I get to treat atheists like cockroaches”). So yet again it becomes a weird kind of projection…

21 Likes

I wonder if Oprah is now ashamed she gave this fraud national attention. Along with the bald with a mustache goof.

12 Likes

Another MAGA screeching monkey, and he’s so good at it too.

24 Likes

At the time he first came on her show he wasn’t a fraud. but rather a distinguished physician whose main flaw was being a bit too hungry for media attention (probably resulting from his desire to please and impress his unpleasable father).

It was Oprah really opened the floodgates on that flaw. He went from using his reputation and credentials to help her to promote charlatans (e.g. “John of God”) to giving a platform to quacks on his own show to currently becoming a MAGAt fraud himself.

It’s all a terrible waste.

16 Likes
6 Likes

From Dr. Oz, you don’t say!

5 Likes

Apparently he’s using his in-laws Pennsylvania address to claim he’s eligible to run in the state.

I wonder just how much state income tax or property taxes he’s paid the Pennsylvania tax man over the years. Maybe he’ll get Caponed.

8 Likes

So very much of right wing political energy seems to be spent characterizing what they see as the ‘left’. Yes, all sides etc. but I seem to spend a lot of my energy rejecting various bizarre caricatures of my political positions.

4 Likes