Dr. Oz says the left thinks human beings are cockroaches and that's why they don't like fracking

Found this on Wil Wheaton’s tumblr

Oh, and dr oz = Turkish daffy

18 Likes

Well, I would agree that he’s a cockroach. So he’s 1/7000000000th right.

3 Likes

I had a chance encounter with Matt Damon years ago in a San Francisco theater. He was standing in the lobby, waiting to see The Ninth Gate (a real stinker) and was with Winona Ryder, who hails from Northern California.

I was avoiding the typical fan behavior and he asked out loud a question about the lobby’s interior, as this building had been repurposed (as SF buildings often are), but retained stunning bas-relief artwork. I turned to him and responded that it had been an auto dealership that went under.

He turned and smiled and briefly engaged me in a chat. This man is handsome and that smile is gob-smacking beautiful.

11 Likes

winona-ryder-confused-maths

Wait… were they on a date?

7 Likes

I think they are friends and this was years ago. They were wth a man and woman, both graying, that I figured might’ve been Ryder’s parents or relatives.

7 Likes

Makes sense!

Stranger Things Reaction GIF by SAG Awards

8 Likes

Nailed it.

3 Likes

LOL

It’s so true!

3 Likes

The chart has not aged well: Dr. Huxtable

1 Like

Ooh, do you remember which one?

It really was; I saw that one in the theater on a date, and I still wanted my money & time back, it was so bad.

8 Likes

I saw and oh-so-briefly chatted with Matt Damon in the lobby of the AMC Van Ness Theater at 1000 Van Ness Avenue. This theater is sadly closed.

5 Likes

I am familiar; I saw the Matrix there.

:slight_smile:

I know; it was struggling even before Covid.

4 Likes

Are you also local to SF/the Bay Area?

4 Likes

I do live in the East Bay Area; I first moved here not too long before the movie I previously mentioned was released.

3 Likes

Awesome!

4 Likes
3 Likes

He is starting to sound like he is channelling another, albeit not medical, doctor.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.