Dumbest Rep. Louie Gohmert was excited to find the solution to gun massacres: more thoughts and prayers (video)

“How to Pray with Power” reminds me of that sidebar ad with a guy who looks like Jeff Liebowski “Seven Time Lottery Winner Says ‘You’re Doing It Wrong.’”

Seems to me that if this strategy of thoughts and prayers were sincere, there would be a massive GOP-led initiative to train the front-line personnel (law enforcement) in thinking and praying.

But - incredibly - there isn’t.

3 Likes

School-sponsored prayer was eliminated in 1962.
The AR15 was first marketed to civilians in 1963.

4 Likes

I am becoming more and more accepting of the heretical idea that the Old Testament God was several gods (one of them being Satan) and Jesus was attempting to leave that confusion behind in the past.

8 Likes

As I’ve aged, I haven’t become more conservative. I’ve become even more in tune with a separatist lesbian on a chat show who said of the bible, “We don’t believe in the stories the little boys tell.”

Spirituality is one thing. Religion is politics, just another cruel and evil way to control people through fear and ignorance.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.