Elections 2021 and 2022

I think that they may hit him for serving in another country’s military, but not the US military. And that it can be a bar to getting a security clearance.

6 Likes

Don’t forget trans people being transphobic.

She was on a “debate” (more of a hate fest really) once as the token trans person trying to defend herself from the trans eradicationists. I almost felt sorry for her, but I remembered all the shit she has done to empower the TERs, and she still defends them and their hate.

11 Likes

11 Likes

Fucking kapo…

5 Likes

ETA: since we can’t post more than 2 in a row…

It’s related at least…

8 Likes

Oh fuck yes.

13 Likes

I’m hoping that Georgia is next on their list…

10 Likes

Yes! Sue all of the gerrymandering bastards

11 Likes

And I’m hoping such cases work their way through our usually slow courts in time for 2022 elections. :grimacing:

10 Likes

A potential bright spot today:

7 Likes

Even Illinois. Gerrymandering for the benefit of the Democratic party – and yet simultaneously diluting the power of increased numbers of voters of color, if you can believe it – is also wrong.

8 Likes
4 Likes

If he’s not doing them right now, he’s done

It’s not like he can get back into it when he’s 60

2 Likes

Um… what?

8 Likes

Oh, that sounds cute! I did not know these existed

4 Likes

Yeah, there are a few rom-coms with older folks every year… which makes sense, since older people date, too.

5 Likes
6 Likes

Also, it’s really nice to see lead romantic characters on the screen who aren’t young enough to be your children or grandchildren. Hard to feel a romantic interest in someone like that, even if it’s just for the length of the movie.

10 Likes

Science!

sciencegiphy

14 Likes

Where did he study, at the Mengele institute?

11 Likes