Elections 2021 and 2022

Sounds interesting. Thanks!

6 Likes

Here is a model for Dems go use for handling asshole Republicans. But i repeat myself.

13 Likes

seamen salute

7 Likes

Happy Proud Of You GIF by CBBC

8 Likes

The gQp’s “Let them eat fear” mantra doesn’t seem to be catching on with the Dem establishment.

9 Likes
3 Likes
9 Likes

In Oregon, we have the opposite (sort of). A former Democrat, Betsy Johnson, is being bankrolled by corporations and the GOP to play stalking horse to the actual Democrats running for Governor. Republicans typically have no chance, but Johnson imitating Perot could throw things off.

disney rage GIF

11 Likes
2 Likes

Is that Stan Pulliam’s head exploding?

2 Likes

No way to give a like to that.

Animated GIF

6 Likes

wOmeN sHouLdN’t hoLd elEcTeD ofFiCe c4uSe tHey aRen’T tOUgH! /s

Given the details, gonna cross post to the misogyny thread…

17 Likes

“He is known to cry,” explained the California Democrat, who was recently elected to lead her party once again when Congress returns in January. “He cries sometimes when we’re having a debate on bills.”

Pelosi went on to draw a distinction between herself and her Republican colleague.

“If I cry, it’s about the personal loss of a friend or something like that,” she said. “But when it comes to politics – no, I don’t cry. I would never think of crying about any loss of an office, because that’s always a possibility, and if you’re professional, then you deal with it professionally.”

12 Likes
4 Likes

Go Santa!

14 Likes
6 Likes
7 Likes

He signed this bill in Forsyth county…

It was famously a sundown county until very recently, too. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Also, this news…

11 Likes

“Leadership committees” sound like a license to steal. Unlimited amounts allowed, and probably little to no reporting of how those funds are spent. Glad the judge put some limits on it, but the practice should be abolished.

9 Likes

Fits with the GOPs MO…

Agreed.

6 Likes