Elections 2021 and 2022

McConnell is all but admitting that a bunch of looney birds got nominated by the GOP for the open Senate seats.

12 Likes

I don’t get the skepticism. If Wisconsin were completely forced to drop voter suppression, they would approach 60% Dem voters. Even with suppression, it’s a toss up and Ronnie Jonnie just lost his DSCC funding. And he’s a moron.

11 Likes

You mean skepticism that Barnes can win?

Well, who knows how extensive that voting suppression will eventually be?

I also have some skepticism that Johnson can be defeated by a young, inexperienced black man. Even white democrats sometimes say one thing and vote another in such cases.

5 Likes

Difference I Forget GIF by Dead Meat James

3 Likes

Kemp is trying (and hopefully failing) to play to both sides - crispy conservative and deep-fried fascist :poultry_leg::

12 Likes

15 Likes

So, are all the major news outlets gonna repeat this polling story, too? :thinking: Based on the caveat placed right in the headline, I doubt it:

12 Likes

Looking like Biden vs. Tromp again. But then, on second thought…

6 Likes

It’s confirmed.

17 Likes
11 Likes

Yet another reason there should be no such thing as billionaires. :weary:

14 Likes

And they’ll get a tax deduction for it. Is there middle finger emoji?

13 Likes

Yes! There is… here’s to the Marble Freedom Trust!

:fu:

14 Likes

Sieze it under Civil Asset Forfeiture as aiding the ongoing insurrection.

9 Likes

Laura Loomer Loses GOP Primary, Opportunity to Vie for Most Racist Congressperson

The 29-year-old lost in Florida’s 11th Congressional District.

17 Likes

Ah yes… this dummy:

Pete Davidson Lol GIF by Saturday Night Live

13 Likes
14 Likes

“I’m not conceding, because I’m a winner and the reality is our Republican Party is broken to its core,”

She’s a bigly loser and they’re rotten to the core. So close.

16 Likes

I hope she goes and grifts somewhere else now outside of politics and the public eye… bye Laura. You will not be missed…

13 Likes

I’m a winner and the reality is

11 Likes