Elections 2021 and 2022

Absolutely! Thanks for posting this!

I would love for DC, PR, and all of the tribal nations in the US get a voting seat in the house, plus at least one senator.

13 Likes

Dude, if something is that classified, that means you can’t talk about it either. Not even to boast about it.
Especially not to boast about it.

“I did these impressive things but it’s classified so that’s why there isn’t any evidence” is what a liar says. You know what someone who was actually in that situation says? Nothing. Or, if pressed, “I can’t talk about it.”

The more you brag, the more certain it is that you’re a lying sack of crap.

12 Likes

I’m sure Illinois is not the only state with this problem:

There isn’t just one fake newspaper; there are apparently 34 (in different towns) from this one organization in this one state.

13 Likes

Here’s some wackadoodle stuff from my state.

Wait, there’s more.

4 Likes

In nearly every state, Dr. Schraufnagel said, “there was either equal amounts of fraud before and after the change, or it went the other way, where New Hampshire restricted voting and actually saw more fraud.”

His review, however, looked only at fraud cases tracked by the Heritage Foundation. Voter fraud is extremely rare in the United States.

Original link:

Non-paywalled link:

https://archive.ph/AuMX5

8 Likes

Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

4 Likes

Honestly, Fetterman for All The Things:

9 Likes

Well, Fucker Carlson kinda made an ass of himself (more than usual).

If you don’t know why, you may want to shut up and not try to play “gotcha!”

6 Likes

Relaxed GIF by DefyTV

7 Likes

It’s not enough that our Senate, House of Representatives, and Electoral College are all skewed so that rural Americans get more representation at the federal level than urban Americans; no, let’s actually make rural votes count more:

13 Likes

Philly Police Union splits ticket. Supports Shapiro over Mastriano; Oz over Fetterman.

8 Likes

This will end well :roll_eyes:

Portland City Council hopeful Rene Gonzalez fires back at elections officials, demands they waive $77,000 fine - oregonlive.com

6 Likes

Promised in 1835 but delayed by COVID? Glossing over things a wee bit, no?

Jayzus.

4 Likes
12 Likes
8 Likes

The ones in Illinois are really bad.

“Dont let Chicago’s violence come to real Illinois!!!” This is of course a simultaneous attack on Chicago’s black, gay, woman mayor.

13 Likes
11 Likes

Well, they don’t want to weed them out… they want to have an extremist party. They could very much deal with this problem if they wanted to, but they refuse, and instead try and kick out the people who do want to deal with the extremists in their midst.

11 Likes

As usual, Michael Harriot provides some clarity:

12 Likes

He is still a national treasure!

8 Likes