Elections 2021 and 2022

7 Likes

Texas Tribune will stream the debate between Greg Abbott and Beto O’Rourke. Starts at 7 central time. I won’t be able to watch until later and I’m not entirely sure my mental health can take watching at all. I’ve been very fragile

13 Likes
12 Likes

11 Likes
9 Likes

More bad news for Dr. Oz:

Mixed news for Stacey Abrams:

14 Likes
9 Likes
16 Likes

saturday night live snowflakes GIF by HULU

13 Likes
7 Likes

Bored Will And Grace GIF by Cameo

13 Likes
7 Likes
11 Likes
8 Likes

I could wish this could be played into a campaign issue. “Foreign government manipulating gas prices to benefit Republicans” style. But the MAGAts will just look at it as “Yeah, that’s our guy! Stick to those libs!” They have completely sold our country out for a red hat. Of course, if something like this happened that benefited Dems, it would be cause for war.

tired sleep GIF

14 Likes

Yay, our absentee ballots arrived.

Gonna vote early because algorithms.

10 Likes

same! we got ours today.
look out, MoRon, i’m coming for you (at the ballot box, natch)!

7 Likes

Remember the good old days when being caught on video beating your girlfriend with a belt would cause you to step down from an election?

This is a candidate for a circuit court judge.

The guy has years of domestic violence issues. The saddest thing about this is the woman says it’s her fault he assaulted her.

Caution, the video is pretty graphic.

12 Likes

how high wtf GIF

You could also cross-post this to the misogyny thread…

11 Likes

Thousands of voter registrations are floating in the wind, most especially new voters, primarily younger voters. I know we are not the conspiracy theory guys, but this feels very suspicious to me.

12 Likes