Elections 2021 and 2022

Ug. This guy again…

Those of us in the US are rightly dissatisfied with the two party system, but it seems like our friends in Israel and the U.K. are very determined lately to show us that the parliamentary system can be just as dysfunctional.

3 Likes

When did he get out of prison?

6 Likes

I don’t think the trial has even concluded yet…

6 Likes

Not sure what to make of this

Through the first seven days of early voting, Harris County saw a 21.4% drop in turnout, Fort Bend County was down by 15.9%, both Brazoria and Galveston Counties were off more than 23%, and Montgomery County was down 8.3% from two years ago.

So far early voting is down from 2018. No way to know what voting blocs are down though. It could be overall, mostly dem-leaning, or mostly GOP-leaning. Harris and Bexar are usually purple-blue and Montgomery usually red (IIRC). Obviously I’m hoping GOP is down, that they really did finally catch the car. But I’m anxious

9 Likes

Glad to see this!

16 Likes

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

The local NPR station covered this last week. I’m glad too. This is incredibly helpful for getting people who might not be able to go vote out to the polls!

12 Likes
15 Likes

Dr. Oz’s Research Supervisor Declined His Request to Deny That His Studies Killed Puppies

13 Likes

He not only declined it - he made the request public!

Ouch!

13 Likes

“New York Professor Denies New Jerseyite’s Request To Lie About Killing Puppies”

the sopranos hbo GIF

9 Likes

medical research led by Pennsylvania Republican Senate nominee Dr. Mehmet Oz resulted in the deaths of 31 pigs, 661 rabbits and rodents, and 329 dogs, including an entire litter of puppies—as well as horrific torture before their deaths.

For the record that’s a full 230 more puppies than Cruella DeVille tried to murder. And she didn’t plan to torture any of them first.

12 Likes

Has anyone ‘shooped Oz’s face onto Cruella’s, yet? If not, this really needs to be on billbords throughout Pennsylvania.

8 Likes

228, not 230. To be fair.

6 Likes

She didn’t plan to kill Pongo and Perdita (at least not until they mounted a rescue effort). So the puppies numbered 99.

7 Likes

Hmm. Good call.

She’s still a paragon of moral virtue compared to Dr Oz.

5 Likes

Everyone is the hero of their own story.

2 Likes

Ultra-MAGA ‘Hot Babe’ who claimed Obama is an Illuminati lizard turns out to be a Chinese spy - Raw Story

9 Likes

Do Your Worst To Me, But I’ll Never Tell You Bastards Whether I Think Biden Should Run In 2024

5 Likes

Another wtf.

If a ballot shows up a week before election day what does the hand written date have to do with anything?

Oh wait, most mail in ballots tend to be democrats, that explains it.

6 Likes

“For all the attention last week’s debate between John Fetterman and Mehmet Oz received, the race appears virtually unchanged — and extremely close — in its aftermath.“

https://archive.ph/OviPy

8 Likes