Elections 2021 and 2022

So there you go, that judge changed his mind after the justice department stepped in and…

Furthermore, he told the group’s founder, Melody Jennings, to post a message to her account on Truth Social, former President Donald Trump’s social media platform, that reads in part: “It is not always illegal to deposit multiple ballots in a ballot drop box. It is legal to deposit the ballot of a family member, household member, or person for whom you are the caregiver."

7 Likes

Although the whole dating your ballot is somewhat silly, I get what they’re trying to do–it’s a legal document.

We filled out our ballots yesterday and then sealed, signed and dated with yesterday’s date. However, we ran out of time and we aren’t dropping it off until tonight. Is it the date supposed to be the actual date we filled it out or the date we dropped it off? The envelope doesn’t state which one.

Thank dog I’m in CA and I don’t have to deal with such BS.

5 Likes

FB_IMG_1667435393632

12 Likes

Well, a more proper part of California.

Considering Season 3 GIF by Portlandia

3 Likes

We just dropped them off at the LA County Registrar in Norwalk about 90 minutes ago. Spotted no guns and there were no people trying to take my picture. (I had my middle fingers ready)

angry minnie driver GIF by Team Coco

7 Likes
3 Likes

From the article…

Hopefully, though, this thought exercise has recalibrated your expectations.

Or, we’re covering our bottoms so we don’t look bad and continue to make money off polling.

2 Likes

Either side could win - or they could lose.

We are very smart experts!

8 Likes

I give that much more credit than the people who have been saying the polls prove a near certain Republican victory, without considering whether there might be any such margin of error.

11 Likes

Except that he did that too!

6 Likes
4 Likes

10 Likes

Lay it on the line.

7 Likes
12 Likes
12 Likes
12 Likes

Mwah hah hah! :smiling_imp:

12 Likes

Clown Pain GIF by Sarah Squirm

10 Likes

Trump calls for Mitch to be impeached at campaign rally.

10 Likes

And as long as the GOP keeps winning, Mitch will keep backing that asshole.

12 Likes