Elections 2021 and 2022

Remember when he bragged about how hung he was when Stormy compared it to Toad from the Mario games?

10 Likes

Yeah. Cheers.

Wake Up Coffee GIF by good-morning

12 Likes
11 Likes

Kristen Wiig Yep GIF by Where’d You Go Bernadette

Snow White Coffee GIF

11 Likes

“probably battle” the results

10 Likes

from

22 Likes

If they try to impeach Biden and tie up the House with investigations, then I see no reason why the gloves shouldn’t come off. If a dozen or so GQP reps are removed under the 14th Amendment, will they still have a majority?

14 Likes

Yeah, wake me when that happens.

8 Likes

This would become much easier if the DOJ goes after Trump…

12 Likes

Exactly. If they establish him as the ringleader of an insurrection, then it should be a slam dunk to roll up any direct supporters of that insurrection (like Ron Johnson) in 14A Sec3 removals.

My only worry is that they will go after him for the “easy” charges of espionage and not for the insurrection.

Ok.

GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

11 Likes

Talking Episode 7 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

Of course, that will be a tough bill for the GOP to swallow and they might fight the removals, but doesn’t mean they’ll win!

10 Likes

It’s a bit premature to say the Republican Party is walking away from Donald Trump. There were plenty of Republicans who publicly denounced Trump in the immediate wake of the insurrection but almost all of them started walking it back as soon as it became clear that his base was sticking with him.

I was just listening to an interview with a political writer who was describing the behind-the-scenes status of the party right now. Most of the GOP establishment has hated Trump for years but they’re too cowardly to abandon him. Asked about their plan for 2024 one unnamed source said “hope Trump dies before then.”

10 Likes

You should cross-post that in

8 Likes

I already posted that thread there last night :grin::+1:

11 Likes

Oh darn, how did I miss that? Thanks!

10 Likes

00ed7ea3401fe1605ecaffeca76dc7ec

9 Likes

Commemorative fireworks in red, blue and pee tape yellow.

13 Likes
17 Likes

Oregon may have contributed one house seat, too by playing nice with Republican state legislators who left the state during the legislative session and held the state hostage unless the maps were gerrymandered in the minority’s favor.

general mills cocoa puffs GIF

13 Likes
22 Likes