Elections 2021 and 2022

15 Likes

Heard that on the local news, about an hour or so after the ruling was handed down…

10 Likes

Oh wow how they underperformed was so bad, even Fallon was able to make a good political joke about it.

During Thursday night’s monologue, the “Tonight Show” host touched on the fact that Republicans officially secured the number of seats needed for a majority — though at a significantly slim margin — and was met with silence from the audience at saying so. But, he had consolation to offer them about it.

“On the bright side, it’s nice to see them seizing the House without zip-ties and a Viking helmet,” he joked.

4 Likes

So he stole Colbert’s joke?

9 Likes

Looks it up on google

Yes he did. Brainfart, mea culpa on my part

10 Likes

TBF, I don’t know who used it first… I forget what Dad Colbert said the joke on, so it could just be that both of them had writers using the same joke (it’s obvious, after all).

9 Likes

The New York establishment is beating up on AOC. It should be looking in the mirror.

Indeed it should, and indeed they don’t.

11 Likes
6 Likes

11 Likes

Wow, she must be really tall.

8 Likes

I think i read that she is pretty short, actually. Heels fix that, though.

7 Likes

Teh Interwebs says 5’6"

I was interested to see whe was an undocumented immigrant from Brazil and advocates for immigrant causes. Well done her.

10 Likes

Yeah, i was joking, because he’s so very tall.

9 Likes

He’s only got like a foot and three inches on her. And maybe 200 pounds.

9 Likes

I bet she can take him, though…

7 Likes

Who is that beside her? I don’t recognize his face

2 Likes

You Got Me GIF by HULU

8 Likes

That’s actually her three kids and a pumpkin out for Halloween.

9 Likes

We’ll see if this affects elections in Texas next year (if another appeal/case isn’t heard by then):

5 Likes
15 Likes