Elections 2023 and 2024 (Part 1)

Jason Sudeikis Yes GIF by Apple TV+

6 Likes

5 Likes

Barack Obama GIF by NowThis

8 Likes

:face_vomiting:

2 Likes

“ “If it looks like I can raise the money and mobilize enough people to win, I’ll jump in the race,” he wrote then.”

You can’t. And you know it.

It’s just a cynical move to get free publicity and raise your profile. I’ll bet you have a book coming out. Or are trying to sell one to a publisher.

6 Likes

We are having local elections here in Japan, and I voted for the Communist Party candidates for Kobe City Council and Hyogo Prefectural Council because these councils can do a lot to make life better for the people who live here. It felt good. It felt righteous.

7 Likes

In case anyone needs a reminder why two prominent Democrats announced they’ll be running for Dianne Feinstein’s Senate seat before she ever formally announced she wouldn’t be seeking reelection:

I respect a lot of what Feinstein has accomplished in her long political career but there comes a point at which refusing to retire has real negative consequences for the people and causes one claims to care about.

13 Likes

It’s not like there’s a comfortable Senate majority they’re working with.

Also - get the shingles vaccine people!

10 Likes
3 Likes

please clap jeb bush GIF

8 Likes

I had even less of a chance than Mike Pence and wasn’t able to raise any money. Hopefully, this will continue my viability as a veep pick.

4 Likes

He couldn’t even get enough votes within his own family.

10 Likes

The announcement does have the required fascist dogwhistles.

10 Likes

“Please clap…”
please clap jeb bush GIF

Great minds and all, @DukeTrout !

10 Likes
4 Likes

That’s a Dem pickup.

5 Likes

Fuck Him Los Angeles Lakers GIF by Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty

10 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes

I think all I knew about was the fringe stuff. When he announced my first thought was “Wait, he’s a Democrat??”

10 Likes