Elections 2023 and 2024 (Part 1)

It’s not just one MAGAfied Super PAC, however, that’s backing Kennedy’s run against President Biden in the Democratic primary. His bid is awash in support from Donald Trump’s allies in MAGA World, conservative media, and some of the Republican-donor elite. Broadly, they’re hoping Kennedy will make Biden look weak in the primary, hurting his chances against Trump — or whichever candidate emerges from the GOP primary.

MAGA influencers and longtime Trump associates such as Roger Stone have praised Kennedy’s candidacy as a way to “soften Joe Biden up.” Former top Trump political adviser and campaign strategist Steve Bannon also reportedly spent “months” encouraging Kennedy to run in order to energize anti-vaxxers who make up much of Trump’s base, according to CBS News.

5 Likes

Donations to all these political groups- and nonprofits- should have to be made public in real time.

10 Likes

Would be more fun than a live stream inside a sausage factory!

7 Likes

Finally!! Can we please have more of this??

9 Likes
5 Likes

https://archive.ph/cH2vs

5 Likes

his schedule changed

mary kate and ashley olsen GIF

Maybe he’s learning which moves are a bridge too far. Which ain’t a good thing in my book, since the more people see him for the extremist and opportunitist he is the better.

11 Likes

It’s a shame. There’s going to be a warm Philly welcome for these assholes.

5 Likes

Didn’t this guy almost die? :man_shrugging: Canned cheese? WTF

3 Likes

NO NO NO!

Cougar Gold is one of a group of cheeses made by students at Washington State University. You can order it to be shipped to you. It is very good, and because it’s in the can you are able to choose how long you’d like to age it before consuming, which means you can get a 5-, 10-, or even 20-year-old cheddar for a song.

This is not bad food. It is very good food.

8 Likes

https://creamery.wsu.edu/cougar-cheese/

5 Likes

Good and good for you, especially when you’ve had major health issues are two different things.

4 Likes

I hope that’s a Bud Lite.

5 Likes

Unfortunately, I think that’s Miller.

3 Likes

Well, that’s true! But I thought the issue was the notion of ‘canned’ cheese, thinking it’s like Cheez Whiz or something like that. This is real cheese. Not good for those with high cholesterol, but a real food, not junk.

3 Likes

I was just shocked to see a guy who has heart and or brain issues chowing on cheese and beer.

I am no doctor but I do have a reservation at a Holiday Inn Express next week.

2 Likes

Our scientific understanding of what causes the risk factors for stroke and heart disease has changed a lot in the last 10-20 years and so have the treatments.

Genetic factors are far stronger than dietary for both high cholesterol and high blood pressure. If his cholesterol and BP are being managed medically and are under control, there’s nothing wrong with a little cheese and crackers or a light beer. Sugar is worse.

I suspect the people in this thread who are reacting negatively to cheese and beer would probably not blink if Fetterman had a big ol’ glass of apple juice in front of him, yet it would be a higher risk than either the cheese or the beer.

7 Likes

Cougar Gold is great! Any time we go back to the wife’s reservation we bring home as much as we can carry!

8 Likes

I have a 12yo can in my fridge right now. Probably time to restock, so I can serve some in the near future and be working on my next full-maturity can.

7 Likes

7 Likes