Elections 2023 and 2024 (Part 1)

3 Likes

It would be simply acknowledging the facts, but with Sinema already doing so, it would leave a 48-48-2 (Actually 48-46-4, but the 2 I’s vote with the Dems). Not sure how this would play out.

6 Likes

He must not be running again.

He’s a piss-poor Democrat, but an even worse Republican.

7 Likes

The Gov, Justice, has pretty much declared his run as a Republican. He’s another former Dem who went full-on MAGA. I suspect Manchin will lose in WV if he runs. Maybe setting up a “third way” run?

5 Likes

A spoiler candidate, but spoiler for whom?

Jim Mudd Jr. is for Trump, but says he is also impressed with entrepreneur Vivek Ramaswamy’s promise to slash the federal bureaucracy.

Beyond those two, the 2024 candidate who has piqued his interest the most is Democrat Robert F. Kennedy Jr.

“I think he is a really good guy,” Mudd Jr. says. His father agrees: “He sounds like a real genuine individual to me. He’s smart and he’s even minded. He’s open minded, I should say.”

Source: https://www.cnn.com/2023/08/09/politics/iowa-republicans-donald-trump-2024/index.html

3 Likes

… the other Deep State candidate

3 Likes

In all seriousness, I first read that as “Derp State”.

6 Likes
7 Likes

Democrat RFK Jr. tells Tucker Carlson he converted to GOP views following border visit | Washington Examiner

6 Likes

Why does he hate Canada?

7 Likes

Ontario knows what it did.

6 Likes

'Democrat" RFK Jr. He doesn’t even cosplay the part well.

13 Likes

“ Overall, 35% of Americans have a favorable view of Trump and 62% unfavorable. Among Republicans, though, seven in 10 view the former president favorably, and about 6 in 10 say they want him to make another run for the White House.”

10 Likes

62% unfavorable… That’s hopeful, at least. Not anywhere near enough for my comfort, but it’s a start.

8 Likes

7 out of 10 - that’s why GOP pols keep kissing his ass. It’s low for an approval rating within the same party, but it’s the fact that still after all his bullshit, they cling to him - that’s why he has the party by the shorthairs. And he’s going to drag them into hell with him.

9 Likes

They’re all going to tentatively start going after Donnie as he weakens.

8 Likes

Fingers crossed for a Lion King finale.

scar

7 Likes

They better remember - if you come for the king, you better not covefe!

4 Likes

““That being said, I do think it’s important that irrespective of that case or other cases going forward that we speak the truth to the American people that I had no right to overturn the election, and the Georgia election was not stolen,” he added.”

They smell blood in the water.

11 Likes

:crossed_fingers:

8 Likes