Elections 2023 and 2024 (Part 1)

One of the people familiar with the conversations between Murdoch and Youngkin cautioned that Murdoch has previously urged others to get into the ring with Trump, as he did with former New York mayor Mike Bloomberg during the 2016 Republican primary…

…Murdoch is ultimately a pragmatist and the people familiar with the Youngkin discussions said Murdoch could once again throw his support behind Trump. But given the Fox settlement with Dominion, the media mogul is more tentative than ever about the former president, these people said.

Was this in here yet?

(Free link)

8 Likes
3 Likes

No - what he’s going to do is surrender in Georgia right before the debate to ruin coverage for the competition.

6 Likes

I doubt any question I submit would actually get asked such as

• which one of you is not a fascist?
  • is the cruelty the point?
  • should fuckface von clownstick go to prison if convicted?
7 Likes
7 Likes

the cut off words in the one box are what make it absolutely hilarious. “with drones”

4 Likes

:thinking:

3 Likes

Funny. I’ll be working hard based on an assumption that he’s going to win the nomination and poll strongly in my corner of the world.

Cause as you know . . . .

8 Likes
11 Likes

Republican debate winners and losers

IMG_0493

8 Likes

HENDRICKSON: I think it’s interesting to compare and contrast 9/11 and January 6.

RAMASWAMY: Oh, yeah. I don’t think they belong in the same conversation. I’m only bringing it up because it was … I am not making the comparison. I think it’s a ridiculous comparison—

if word salad could be eaten, no one would ever go hungry again

11 Likes

In the article he mentioned the wet-fartedness of the Trump interview. Which reminded me that it had happened. Google News search later I could only find one article talking about it after the fact!

It is, of course, wild

I have to wonder if when, at the end, Trump goes off on a tangent about water pressure (again), saying that it is not enough “to be able to wash your beautiful hair” that was meant to be a dig at Tucker’s rug. Or maybe he’s just too dumb to realize that Tucker has a rug

8 Likes

Nah. Rug recognizes rug, man.

John Boehner Game Recognize Game GIF by GIPHY News

5 Likes

Just a shout-out to Austin Vigue, who is running for Alabama’s District 2 against the execrable Barry Moore. Austin is a Democrat trying to thread a difficult needle in deep-red Alabama, all while the voting districts are being messed with. But change starts here, and we’re going to make change happen.

https://austinforalabama.com/

13 Likes

Actually the species of the alien symbiote on Trump’s head (which is not controlling his mind or anything, that’s all him. It just feeds off the psychic energy of his hate and he thinks it looks good) is called the R’yug and pronounced like “are yuge”

4 Likes

Beau agrees with your take on the debate losers:

Joe Biden GIF by Creative Courage

Mwah hah hah!
:smiling_imp:

8 Likes
4 Likes

https://archive.ph/haxhn

3 Likes

IMG_0510

4 Likes

Biden is widely seen as too old for office, an AP-NORC poll finds. Trump has problems of his own | AP News

1 Like