Elections 2023 and 2024 (Part 1)

10 Likes

A cease and desist letter.

9 Likes

This election is going to be awful for my mental health

3 Likes

I’m so sorry about this. I know that I feel…slightly anxious and I don’t have as much at stake as many of the younger mutants around here.

Here’s a bit of something for you

hug GIF

We will prevail!

10 Likes

I think they misspelled “grifters.” This is a very important concept in today’s world.

10 Likes
10 Likes

https://archive.li/7HcWe

7 Likes

But then, how will the voters maintain their precious purity? (/s)

5 Likes

No Labels was always a grift, from day one.

8 Likes

8 Likes

Whether the organization is designed to buoy Manchin, 76, serve as a political party or merely support other moderate Democrats and Republicans is unclear.

It’s pretty effing clear the any third party candidate will be a tool to help defeat Biden.

7 Likes
1 Like

Sigh…
In a just world, it would not matter what Graham and Scott’s orientations are. But the hypocrisy of the fascist wing of that party makes it matter, i guess. Thanks, i hate it…

10 Likes
7 Likes

Speaking about it for the first time in an interview with The Daily Beast, Mitchell says that he was grabbed and physically intimidated by DeSantis security

Staffers for the super PAC, Never Back Down, “were nudging the security guys and pointing at me,” Mitchell said. “I actually had a reporter come up and just say, ‘They’re pointing at you and they’re watching you.’”

all perfectly normal

11 Likes

Kid’s gonna get waterboarded.

3 Likes
6 Likes
7 Likes

Colin Jost Shrug GIF by Saturday Night Live

9 Likes
12 Likes