Elections 2023 and 2024

I rather suspect he will meet with a tragic accident soon. Totally unforeseen, of course.

6 Likes

Or if he’s lucky (relatively speaking), he’ll be thrown in jail for heresy, or corruption.

3 Likes

No matter how bad the debate was, this is still the real issue:

10 Likes

As solutions go – ignoring the willingness of the potential candidate – he makes a very good argument:

11 Likes

Dolly is also a person who would thank you for the offer, bless your heart, but no, she’s got more important things to take care of.

16 Likes
7 Likes

Totally believable.

The Office Laughing GIF

5 Likes
7 Likes

:pouting_cat:

11 Likes

Was just coming to post this…

Angry Ferris Buellers Day Off GIF

That’s really fucking awful news. Maybe the British eletions next week will be better… :sob:

[eta]

Back in America…

:thinking:

7 Likes

Alex as in Jones.

4 Likes

Isn’t the person who does It Could Happen Here peddling the same kind of apocalyptic woo, and products, that made “Alex” so wealthy? If so, why should we listen to that guy?

7 Likes

Do you mean Robert Evans? Where and when has he done that?

1 Like
4 Likes

Backlash in South Carolina against women in the state Senate who refused to support the GOP agenda to ban abortion:

11 Likes

no women, but at least they get a giant sword :confused:

priorities, i guess.

7 Likes
9 Likes

Trouble is, something like 98% of U.S. voters have no idea what this decision means (mostly because they’re not paying attention, gotta get that Fourth of July party going, etc.), and 99% will have forgotten it by Election Day in November.

:weary:

8 Likes

Republicans coming hard for MGP in a district that will be one of the easiest for them to flip

A House Democrat in one of the most competitive districts in the country is trying to stress her differences with President Biden on border policy and tout her collaboration with Republicans in a new ad

Gluesenkamp Perez, 36, seemed like proof the old big-tent Democratic Party coalition — an ethnically and racially diverse mix of coastal liberals, big-city union workers and farmers — might not be officially dead.

But all along, Gluesenkamp Perez presented something of a classification problem: What kind of Democrat was she exactly?

3 Likes

Sorry, this claim lives in my brain rent-free. First of all, I presume you are talking about Robert Evans, but I’m not sure as ‘It Could Happen Here’ has multiple hosts and guest hosts.

I don’t know what products they do ad reads for as they are location-based, but as far as I know, they are mostly normal stuff, i.e., food boxes, etc.I know they have had problems with police departments and silver sellers (something called Reagan coin) who have placed their ads in the wrong categories.

If you mean basic community survival tips, canning food, street medic stuff, etc., is apocalyptic woo, then sure. I think of apocalyptic woo as gold, silver hoarding, food buckets, guns, compounds, etc.

3 Likes