Elections 2023 and 2024

That is the thing… it is a gamble here and none of us know if it was the right one or not.

9 Likes

Harris
Buttigieg
2024?

I’d love to see that, but I doubt that’s in the DNC’s plans.

7 Likes

Where is @Mindysan33’s puke emoji?

7 Likes

9 Likes

We’re on about the tenth one in the past few years, so no, not really.

5 Likes

But that’s not what I said, is it? You edited my comment. That’s pretty cool. And by cool I mean bullshit. Don’t do that.

12 Likes

Well, it WILL if a bunch of democrats take that to heart and don’t vote…

10 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

7 Likes

21 Likes

The only downside there is that “beat” has multiple meanings, some of which a Black Democratic candidate really shouldn’t be leaning into.

8 Likes

11 Likes

That’s the thing - it’s a lie. It’s both mathematically and practically, provably wrong.

You’ve made the lie 3 times, now, which makes your whole purpose very sus.

12 Likes

20 Likes

If that was true they wouldn’t be so eager to disenfranchise us though.

My main concern is that Texas will not allow the Democratic nominee on ballot and will successfully use loyalist judges and bribes to tie it up in the courts until 2100 and beyond if possible.

8 Likes

It’s also mathematically and statistically possible to win the lottery- but it ain’t likely. And it’s also not a lie to say the odds are against this electoral map being any different than the several elections before.

And why is it sus to talk about how the system is rigged?

8 Likes

How do six states decide an election without votes from the other 44?

8 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.