Elections 2023 and 2024

18 Likes

Top Hat Magic GIF by Brabant in Beelden

8 Likes

This topic is temporarily closed for at least 4 hours due to a large number of community flags.

This topic was automatically opened after 4 hours.

Haley voters for Biden pac.

14 Likes

26 Likes

Ok, I thought the proposal from a week or so ago that Hillary Clinton replace Biden was the dumbest thing I’d ever heard. I stand massively corrected. Fuck Aaron Sorkin. Someone tell this asshole that this is real life that affects actual people and not a fictional universe he’s writing.

21 Likes

Good God, that’s stupid.

It would be so goddamn stupid even as a fictional twist, but in real life?

Sorkin needs to shut up and go away, and if the next thing we ever hear from him again is his obituary, it’s too fucking soon.

9 Likes
10 Likes

Yeah, there was a passage right there in his book where he described that his family’s combined income was over $100k in the 1990s. In his own words, describing disagreements that his mother and stepfather had:

The median household income in Ohio was about $30k at the time.

I’m sure his family had its share of problems, like most families, but this media narrative of him miraculously overcoming extreme adversity is and always has been total bullshit.

14 Likes

I was flipping around to see how everyone was covering the Kimberly Cheatle hearing and saw this.

They really are all over the place with their voting message.

I thought the only votes that counted were the ones cast on the day of the election.

6 Likes

they believe that’s one of the things that hurt them ( as opposed to their fascism ) so they’ve decided that voting early is okay now. ( well, some of them have. i’m sure it’s hard for the rank and file to keep their conspiracy theories straight. )

eta, for instance:

7 Likes

Swamp the vote?

So they’re admitting they are the swamp now?

12 Likes

Here’s hoping that their plan isn’t simply: get an early count of more votes on their side and at that moment set off all the balloons and fireworks declaring their utter victory (“Stop the counting! We Won!!”) …presuming that their (violence inured) crowds won’t accept the consequent final vote count loss. (‘early red wave’) -sigh-

5 Likes

Manchin says he wouldn’t serve as Harris VP

9 Likes

Did Vance’s nose turn orange?

7 Likes

7aba1edc-b7b3-4221-a005-8464db2672a2_text-3561004907

9 Likes

16 Likes
11 Likes