Elections 2023 and 2024

No Way Reaction GIF

14 Likes

The only thing surprising about this is that the creep seems to prefer the B-word instead of the C-word or the N-word.

13 Likes

Camp Wellstone did a lot of good:

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/08/10/tim-walz-camp-wellstone-bootcamp-minnesota-00173480

15 Likes

Sounds like the Mirror-Universe counterpart to The Leadership Institute.

9 Likes
10 Likes

TIL that “political technology” was invented in America, not Russia.

6 Likes

The Trump campaign has been praised as tighter – but when Harris became the opponent, it lost control of its candidate

This presumes a point in time when the campaign was in control of Trump.

14 Likes

“No, I haven’t changed. Maybe I’ve gotten worse, actually.”

That might be the most self-aware thing Trump has said in a long time.

14 Likes

Who of us ‘on the left’ would care that Vance appeared in drag? ‘just acting’ or being a life choice, ain’t none of my business. Yet it becomes a political issue as we can be pretty sure that trump-land desperately wishes they could’ve kiboshed it Daily Beast

(and here’s one link to j.d.vance-in-drag image [shrug])

D Vance’s Campaign Won’t Deny That’s Him in Viral Drag Photo

Lily Mae Lazarus

The GOP’s vice presidential pick is a vocal critic of gender affirming care for minors and once opposed federal protections for gay and interracial marriages.

An image of JD Vance allegedly dressed as a woman and wearing a blonde wig was posted to X, formerly known as Twitter, on Sunday. The unconfirmed image quickly picked up steam and began trending under the hashtag #SofaLoren, a reference to the iconic Italian actress Sophia Loren and false claims that the Republican senator had sex with a couch. A spokesperson for the Republican vice presidential pick did not deny the photo’s authenticity when approached by the Daily Beast, and did not offer any further comment. …

maybe they’ll go with their their now favorite “They done A.I.'d it!”

13 Likes

Installed?

11 Likes

Only in so much as it puts a spotlight on their brazen hypocrisy.

@tcg550 That threat isn’t very impressive when she threatens to “go 1776” whenever someone so much as takes extra long in the Carl’s Jr. Drive thru…

12 Likes

Honestly it barely even counts as “drag.” It’s just a sleepy/drunk-looking guy wearing a cheap-ass blonde wig and a necklace at a Halloween party. He didn’t even try to sexualize it with a stuffed bra or anything.

It really does say a lot about how much Republicans hate and fear anything LGBTQ-adjacent that this could even be seen as a liability for his campaign.

14 Likes
10 Likes

A skirt too.

11 Likes

Still looks pretty low-effort. He was probably wearing jeans underneath.

7 Likes

Who knows? I doubt that.

10 Likes

Now I understand why Republicans say drag is “insulting” to women. Because when they do it that’s their intent.

11 Likes

This is a man who gets really triggered by photos showing crowd sizes. Maybe they’ll bring Sean Spicer back for this one:

Former President Donald Trump falsely claimed on social media Sunday that a crowd at a Michigan rally for Vice President Kamala Harris last week “DIDN’T EXIST,” “nobody was there” and that photos of the event were fabricated by artificial intelligence.

15 Likes

Cracking Up Lol GIF by reactionseditor

12 Likes

[ETA]

[ETA]

I really like Mr. Emhoff… he’s kind of a delight.

12 Likes