Elections 2023 and 2024

Reservoir Dipshits?

17 Likes

Counterpoint:

FB_IMG_1723304837387

26 Likes

14 Likes

Iā€™m seeing the right saying Kamala gave the same speech word for word in Wisconsin and Michigan.

Theyā€™re saying that proves she canā€™t think for herself.

Iā€™m not sure they understand what a stump speech is.

They also donā€™t listen to their guy, heā€™s been giving the same speech for years.

19 Likes

They donā€™tā€¦ they think that it should be all rambling weird racism like trumpā€™s ā€œstump speech.ā€

They really are warped now a days, arenā€™t they?

I guess in that itā€™s the same warmed over racism, bigotry, and white grievancesā€¦ just sometimes to slightly different tunes!

12 Likes

No noā€¦ You never know what he is going to say! Thatā€™s why you know heā€™s brilliant. One day itā€™s electricity and a literal shark-jumping narrative, the next itā€™s cancel all taxes and replace them with tariffs! Who knows! And thatā€™s what makes a good politician tooā€¦ some one capricious and reactive! /s

So many of my momā€™s circle still believe these things or strategically they have long recognized that pretending to together and enforcing that reality on others is a power move and a method of control?

15 Likes
  • Vice President Kamala Harris is ahead of Donald Trump in the key battleground states of Michigan, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania, according to a new New York Times/Siena College poll.
20 Likes

IMG_5312

30 Likes

[Donald Trumpā€™s campaign says its emails were hacked | AP News]

[We received internal Trump documents from ā€˜Robert.ā€™ The campaign just confirmed it was hacked. - POLITICO]

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/08/10/trump-campaign-hack-00173503

12 Likes

hereā€™s the complaint and the docket

https://www.courtlistener.com/docket/69007077/2/vos-v-larose/

As Joe Biden bowed out of the race for President the only 2 people that can be in the race for
President for 2024 can be Kennedy and Trump.

WHEREFORE, as there is no place written in the Ohio Constitution that allows the for the
President to bow out of the race for President in 2024 and to be replaced by any other Democrat, The Plaintiff hereby request that the Federal Court find the act of replacing Joe Biden in Ohioā€™s election to be unconstitutional and hereby requests a temporary restraining order and or a perminate injuction preventing the Secretary of the State of Ohio from allowing any othenr Democrat to replace JoeBiden in the Race for President in the 2024 Election,"

pro se litigant, In Forma Pauperis oh my.

11 Likes

Good. After the events of 2016 that Trump strongly encouraged Iā€™m glad to see him getting a taste of this.

Although somehow I donā€™t see there being much of substance here but I sure hope there is and itā€™s promptly leaked. Iā€™m tired of this ā€œtaking the high roadā€ bullshit.

11 Likes

Apart from being the waste matter of a cowā€™s husband, this also highlights the authoritarian mindset: it doesnā€™t say anywhere itā€™s allowed, therefore it must be forbidden.

13 Likes

:thinking:

14 Likes

Is the biggest problem with that the fact that there is no Ohio ballot yet?

8 Likes

JD Vance is the central example of this. Sponsored by tech broligarchs, he behaves irl like a fleshy algorithm. He follows Kamala Harris around much as the comments section follows a cheerful tweet.

13 Likes

I wonder how that could have happened.

77JW

11 Likes

Scroob is smarter.

5 Likes

They arenā€™t even making that argument. They are trying to force the Democratic Party to run the candidate T**** wants to run against.

Itā€™s so ridiculous that they should be penalized for even wasting any courtā€™s time with it.

18 Likes

(As folks here may knowā€”in their own words: ā€œSahan Journal is a nonprofit newsroom dedicated to covering immigrants and communities of color in Minnesota.ā€)

ā†“ Not sure what to pull out to quoteā€”I found the whole article informative and worth reading

ā†“ Same for this one

ETA, from the first article:

Senate President Bobby Joe Champion, DFL-Minneapolis, stands to become lieutenant governor, and would be the first Black person in that role.

18 Likes

20 Likes