Elections 2023 and 2024

Oh for fu–

And THIS is the guy that Spotify went to the wall for?

Over It Ugh GIF

19 Likes

yikes. or prion disease. given the choice i’d rather have brain worms than misfolded proteins. at least the worms can be treated.

17 Likes

I spent a very short amount of time looking up this Dave Smith character, and found him saying on his YT channel that the excitement and joy over the Harris/Walz ticket is “100% astroturfed bullshit.”

I think I’ve seen enough. (Not that I was expecting any different)

16 Likes

He had things to say about Rogan

It will be interesting to see how loudly Joe Rogan gets BOOED the next time he enters the UFC Ring??? MAGA2024

9 Likes

A mass shooter murdered a couple people and it barely even made the news except for some asshole celebrity using a minor injury as a photo op. What could be more American than that? Not any of the good parts of America, of course, but still.

19 Likes

For the record, this is what Rogan had said initially:

“The only one who’s not doing that [gaslighting voters] is Robert F. Kennedy Jr.,” he said. “I am a fan. He’s the only one to make sense to me. He’s the only one that doesn’t attack people. He attacks actions and ideas, but he’s much more reasonable and intelligent.”

So not a full throated endorsement, but if you’re saying only one candidate makes sense to you, it’s reasonable to assume you’re saying that’s who you’re voting for.

17 Likes

Honestly don’t know if this should go under the Boeing is rotting down or trump is a @#$!head thread-land but… (source)

Trump’s Plane Forced To Make Emergency Landing in Montana

Owen Lavine

Former President Donald Trump’s plane, Trump Force One, was forced to make an emergency landing in Billings, Montana on Friday ahead of his rally in Bozeman later that day, according to KTVH.

KTVH reported that Trump’s Boeing 757 had a mechanical issue which forced it down 107 miles east of Bozeman, where he will be speaking at Montana State University at 10 p.m. EST.

There were no reported injuries and the former president posted a video to Truth Social announcing his arrival in Montana, although he did not address the mechanical issue or emergency landing. …
KTVH added that the Secret Service conducted a full “sweep” of the airport before Trump got into a different private plane to get to Bozeman.
Trump will be speaking Friday alongside Montana GOP Senate candidate Tim Sheehy, who is attempting to unseat Sen. Jon Tester (D-MO), a race which could flip the balance of the chamber in favor of Republicans.

(kinda know Bozeman (and Billings) via great uncle-age, and i’d really be surprised if trump can drum up more than a hundred and seven folks there
-sigh-/[shrug])

14 Likes

Even his airplane didn’t want to go to his rally!

18 Likes

Dammit, Montana! Where’s the explosive geyser eruption when we need it!?!

12 Likes

Maintenance on 30+ year-old aircraft is expensive!

14 Likes

15 Likes

Sylvester Stallone Facepalm GIF

14 Likes

Now do Trump in the same outfits.

18 Likes

ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD ANYONE DO THIS THING.

I mean, no-one should have done it to Harris either, but one is for her benefit, and the other is for everyone else’s.

15 Likes

Today I found out Kamala is hiding and not connecting with the public.

Of courses her definition of hiding and connecting seem to be different then everyone else.

Arizona rally

23 Likes

Okay. Put him in a speedo.

15 Likes

I tried using AI for this and the results were too horrible to share.

17 Likes

Mindy!! Puke emoji STAT

18 Likes
18 Likes

The Usual Suspects.

26 Likes