Elections 2023 and 2024

Somehow having David Harbour playing the cop adds an extra layer of terror for me.

4 Likes

The coverage Trump has enjoyed has long worked to pressure straight journalists into covering things with a right wing spin. And these days, it’s not clear whether the straight journalists need any help.

8 Likes

c2709d2bd898faf4

14 Likes

For many childless teachers, teaching is the reason they don’t have children…

Key And Peele Chicanery GIF

13 Likes

I fucking hate that creep. Teachers used to get fired if they were pregnant. There was a whole bluesky thread filled with stories of firings and hidden pregnancies.

21 Likes

Women teachers were also often required to be unmarried.

The rules and expectations have changed over time, but the one constant has been people like Vance trying to control the personal lives of women.

18 Likes

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/08/28/peggy-flanagan-minnesota-lt-governor-interview-00176425

22 Likes

He is soooo America’s super-competent dad. :heart_eyes_cat:

16 Likes

I need to ask him to paint my apartment.

15 Likes

Maybe he can help us finally fix the damned Prius!

15 Likes

IMG_5868

14 Likes

Shrug GIF by PBS News

15 Likes
14 Likes

He never did seem like the type who pulls out soon enough.

(Yuck. I just made a joke I think I don’t actually like. :face_with_diagonal_mouth: )

11 Likes
15 Likes

18 Likes

They’re making JD stand in the weird little bulletproof glass box now so Trump doesn’t look like such a fucking pussy.

It makes sense. If I was embarrassing the ticket that much I would be terrified of Trump supporters.

10 Likes
12 Likes

Michael Harriot debunks several claims made by 45 (now I hope he repeats some of them during the debate, so that Harris can set the record straight):

If only ABC News would include a chyron for fact-checking at the bottom of the screen…
:pleading_face:

18 Likes

Trump and his campaign aren’t even really trying to win over Black voters anymore, if they ever really were. They’re just trying to give Trump’s existing voters some cover for supporting a white supremacist candidate.

9 Likes