Elections 2023 and 2024

she supports Trump because of the “economic policies our country experienced under his leadership as our 45th president.”

“When you cut through the lies, you realize the truth. American families were better when Donald Trump was president.”

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

13 Likes

Hahahaha no.

Voter registration for young Black women is up a staggering 175% this year and it’s not because so many of them are excited by the prospect of Trump coming back.

16 Likes

Yup, those GOP “conservative” recruitment tactics tend to work on a small percentage of Black men:

Still, some of the press coverage is giving me flashbacks:

14 Likes

… Chocolate rations were increased to 20 grams a week when Donald Trump was president.

7 Likes

“Probably something to be said about the particular strand of Reaganite anti-communism as the seedbed of Trumpist authoritarianism”

there was never enough emphasis on the fact that trump is a cold war third world anticommunist gangster-strongman brought home and the maga movement the counterinsurgency logic of rightwing death squads turned inward

7 Likes
15 Likes

If we go by the tests from Mythbusters, glass that thin isn’t anywhere close to bulletproof…

The good news is that the neurological condition that causes people to see graphs and charts upside down is extremely rare.

12 Likes

I wonder if it was something Trump asked for, refused the “but it doesn’t work that way” from the SS and they did it to shut him up.

7 Likes

Found this online. I like it. Consider it a prayer I guess. Nothing to do but try though.

17 Likes

Clearly not fireproof either, based on all the severe burns he’s been receiving lately.

10 Likes

You think Dana is checking with him before interviewing people?

I mean she could reach REAL stardom.

Dana Bash of CNN has a chance at greatness today. If she gave a fair but tough interview of Comrade Kamala Harris, she will expose her as being totally inept and ill suited for the job of President, much as I exposed Crooked Joe Biden during our now famous Debate. How cool would that be for Dana and CNN??? Also, the interview should not have Tampon Tim present to help with the inevitable Kamala stumbles, and under no circumstances should the transcript be allowed to be changed in any way, shape, or form. Dana and Jake were fair, but firm, in my CNN Debate with Crooked Joe. This is a chance for Dana Bash to reach REAL stardom, while at the same time doing a great service to our now failing Country. Good luck, Dana, do the right thing!!! DJT

12 Likes

I think he’s trying to offer her a cabinet position.

10 Likes
12 Likes
11 Likes

hopefully nothing more than refilling the hygiene products in the restroom “cabinet”.

13 Likes

Sure Jan

“I am announcing today that under the Trump administration, your government will pay for or your insurance company will be mandated to pay for all costs associated with IVF treatment.”

We want more babies!

9 Likes

TFG spent four years swearing he was going to “repeal and replace” the Affordable Care Act and ultimately did bupkis, but we’re supposed to believe the guy who ushered in a new era of criminalizing reproductive care (including IVF) is going to provide a medical service that costs tens of thousands of dollars per couple for free?

Don’t get me wrong—there’s no reason it (along with most other forms of medical care) shouldn’t be free in a country as rich as the United States, but there’s no way in heck this is the guy who’s going to deliver it.

14 Likes

Maybe Adam Kinzinger? At least it would piss off the the MAGAts.

10 Likes

Liz might appreciate a call too.

Liz Cheney Wyoming GIF by GIPHY News

11 Likes

I heard the snippet on MSNBC and (I’m paraphrasing) she said she didn’t have anyone or any position specifically in mind, but she wouldn’t rule someone out just because they’re a Republican.

I was thinking Adam Kinzinger or Lynn Cheney, but I see that @OhHai and @milliefink were faster.

Coca Cola Coke GIF by Coca-Cola Oficial

9 Likes