Elections 2023 and 2024

5 Likes

I remember all the hype about him declassifying a bunch of JFK documents only for him to reneg at the last minute. I guess that was before he learned that he can declassify anything he wants just by thinking about it.

6 Likes

predictable enough, then this happend;

Floridaā€™s department of environmental protection has fired a whistleblower who exposed and sank governor Ron DeSantisā€™s secretive plan to pave over environmentally sensitive state parks and build lucrative hotels, golf courses and pickleball courts.
ā€¦
News of his firing came as two Democratic state representatives pressed the agency about who was involved in drawing up plans that appeared to include no-bid contracts destined for mysteriously pre-chosen developers outside the requirements of Florida law.

ā€œFiring a cartographer who had clear concerns about the process of this plan and the lack of transparency around it is 100% retaliatory,ā€ said Anna Eskamani, who wrote a joint letter to Shawn Hamilton, secretary of the Florida department of environmental protection (DEP) with fellow state congresswoman Angie Nixon

13 Likes

Oh No Reaction GIF

11 Likes

Real Housewives Sigh GIF

13 Likes

12 Likes

WOW! holy shit, this is really insane

from

JFC. Each new little tidbit from this fucking thing, is just worse and worseā€¦

20 Likes

Yes, fucking vote! See alsoā€¦

16 Likes

When is his misinformation platform going to become irrelevant due to lack of users? :pleading_face:

Iā€™m still seeing too many references to that (and FB).

14 Likes

This sounds about right. Theyā€™re looking for a two-tiered society and this is a perfect example of putting that plan into play.

Awesome Anna Paquin GIF by Pop TV

9 Likes

theyā€™re missing some necessary quotes

Elon Musk says he ā€˜canā€™t waitā€™ to ā€œworkā€ in Trumpā€™s White House

musk doesnā€™t seem to do a damn thing as far as i can tell. at least nothing that could be considered work

12 Likes

Musky will quit in a huff when he is named Undersecretary of Driving Trollies.

8 Likes

ā€œI donā€™t think that Vice President Harris is a worthy president of this country,ā€ Kennedy told NewsNation host Chris Cuomo. ā€œI think we need to have a president who can give an interview, who can articulate a vision, who can put together an English sentence, who can articulate her and defend her policies and her record and who can engage in a debate with, and regular debates unscripted appearances, president or vice president.ā€

All while backing a guy who loves to talk gibberish

14 Likes

Meanwhile Trumpy is checking the lemon laws in regards to JD Yale Hillbilly.

7 Likes

I literally had to check to make sure that wasnā€™t from the Onion. Heā€™s now literally trafficking in racism. His father would be horrified.

15 Likes

7 Likes

Harris is a better speaker than RFK though. Harris is the best public speaker Iā€™ve seen since Obama and sheā€™s fast on her feet too.

RFK is a terrible speaker and a self-serving moron who had to kiss Trumpā€™s ring to get his 15 min.

16 Likes

Follow-up:

How do I get the I voted werewolf if Iā€™m voting by mail? :thinking:

13 Likes

So heā€™ll fit right in!

9 Likes

This took me down a rabbit hole in my brain.

The military entrance exams, like police academy exams, test for intelligence as well as aptitude, and while a higher grade might get you into an officer rather than enlisted program, too high a grade and youā€™re deemed not a good fit. So then what?

This made me think of the distinction Asperger made, sending autistic people who did not also have high intellectual skills straight to the ovens, but experimenting with what are now known (there are issues with the classification, but weā€™ll ignore that for now) as Level 1 autists to see if they could be of some special use to the Nazis with their high functioning intellectual skills.

We ā€” rational, caring people ā€” think that smart kids going through the public educational system should also have access to whatever career path they are well suited for, even if that means extra help/funding to make it possible. But with Project 2025, only kids whose parents are already in a position to send them to private school will have access to real choice, whereas the required exam in public schools will be more like a cattle chute, not just for those with normal intelligence, but even more so for those with high skills.

14 Likes