Elections 2023 and 2024

“Your podium is over there. Can someone please help the elderly gentleman. He seems lost.”

12 Likes

I hope she gets in one or two weirds.

10 Likes

Plus a “creepy.” And at least half or so of an “asshole.”

13 Likes

His team has probably tried to coach him on how to respond to that likely eventuality but I doubt he’ll have the presence of mind to do much more than yell “I’M NOT WEIRD YOU’RE WEIRD!”

10 Likes

I’d really love for her to preempt him on “nasty”. At least say something like “now he’s probably going to call me nasty, because that’s how he treats capable women, when he’s not simply mispronouncing their names”. We know all his petty moves so why not call them in advance.

14 Likes

She should be allowed mace.

7 Likes

This kind?

12 Likes

Ill Allow It Spanish GIF

13 Likes

Or maybe just some autoturrets that shoot him with a bunch of bear tranquilizers if he gets within six feet of her so she doesn’t have to interrupt what she’s saying.

7 Likes

Hear me out: just a bunch of rakes between the two podiopodes.

Sideshow Bob rakes

15 Likes

Guess who.

“I will support modifying the 25th Amendment to make clear that if a vice president lies or engages in a conspiracy to cover up the incapacity of the president of the United States — if you do that with a cover-up of the president of the United States, it’s grounds for impeachment immediately and removal from office, ‘cause that’s what they did.”

14 Likes

The utter cluelessness of that man truly knows no bounds… but it would be hilarious to see him actually try to push through legislation (or a Constitutional Amendment?) that obligated cabinet members to go public with any evidence that a President was unfit to serve.

Nervous Aide: Sir, are you sure you want to sign this into law?

Trump: Of course! Why wouldn’t I??

13 Likes

daily beast

Former President Donald Trump, 78, seemed to have a brain fade as he mistakenly referred to Elon Musk as “Leon” at a rally on Saturday. “Boeing, I shouldn’t say anything there is a beautiful Boeing plane right there,” Trump told his Mosinee, Wisconsin crowd pointing to his Trump Force One. “But, ehh Boeing had a little hard time, so they are going to save—Leon is going to send them a rocket,” Trump added, referring to a plan from Musk’s SpaceX to rescue the two Boeing astronauts who are stranded aboard the International Space Station after NASA deemed their Boeing Starliner vessel unsafe to get them back down to earth. “

(eh… elon, leon… musk, muck, murk…)

7 Likes

If we’re doing anagrams then it should be “Leon Skum.”

9 Likes

Oh My God Wow GIF by 9Now

13 Likes

So does this mean everyone that doesn’t vote for him will be prosecuted?

CEASE & DESIST: I, together with many Attorneys and Legal Scholars, am watching the Sanctity of the 2024 Presidential Election very closely because I know, better than most, the rampant Cheating and Skullduggery that has taken place by the Democrats in the 2020 Presidential Election. It was a Disgrace to our Nation! Therefore, the 2024 Election, where Votes have just started being cast, will be under the closest professional scrutiny and, WHEN I WIN, those people that CHEATED will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the Law, which will include long term prison sentences so that this Depravity of Justice does not happen again. We cannot let our Country further devolve into a Third World Nation, AND WE WON’T! Please beware that this legal exposure extends to Lawyers, Political Operatives, Donors, Illegal Voters, & Corrupt Election Officials. Those involved in unscrupulous behavior will be sought out, caught, and prosecuted at levels, unfortunately, never seen before in our Country.

12 Likes

I’m pretty sure that’s exactly what it means.

I think what he’s groping towards is the political equivalent of Roko’s Basilisk. It’s not enough that you go along with it: anyone and everyone who did not actively work to bring him into power is as damned as anyone who worked to prevent it, and are all subject to arrest and punishment to the full extent of the law, or at least the law as it exists in his head, which once he has power is the same thing.

You know: Fascism.

17 Likes

This popped up on Nextdoor today.

OP is totally outnumbered in her neighborhood and is a little bit triggered by the yard signs, but one of her neighbors brought the receipts.

14 Likes

Also known as “Get Off My Lawn: The Website”

15 Likes
6 Likes