Elections 2023 and 2024

It should be on a rotation, with multiple states per week.

States like Iowa have historically received a disproportionate share of federal funding, and it can be traced back to their importance as an early primary for both parties. Current early primary states should start at the back of the line.

4 Likes

And thus the “leopards eating your face” party became the “mustaches eating your face” party.

9 Likes

Stop! That tickles!

5 Likes

He thinks he can win any election? That’s hilarious.

5 Likes

He didn’t even win the sea otter primary!

Sea Otter GIF by Monterey Bay Aquarium

7 Likes

His nickname “Mike Dense” is entirely justified. The man has the brains of a sandbag.

2 Likes

Sickening… :angry:

11 Likes
11 Likes
14 Likes

You Have A Point Reaction GIF by CBS

14 Likes
6 Likes
8 Likes

No, her own positions and actions have complicated her path to reelection. Losing access to money is just a consequence.

11 Likes

fuck cancer

9 Likes
11 Likes

This is the worst nightmare of a lot of Republican strategists, I’m sure. Trump would love the drama and the attention he would get, and be free to attack the Republican candidates and the party as a whole for their “disloyalty” and everything.

TFG wouldn’t need to siphon many percentage points of the GOP vote to ensure a Democratic president – and who knows, there might be some down-ballot effect, too!

11 Likes

8 Likes

Pop Tv GIF by Schitt's Creek

I would love to see that deployed here in GA… can you imagine the next Governors race with a 3 way race between GOP, Democrats, and the Trump party (with Walker, maybe as their candidate)!

8 Likes

I post this here to remind all that these kind of “look out for consumer” actions will be notably lacking in a Republican-controlled house. Elections have consequences. It is not too early to start thinking about 2024.

12 Likes

Excited Lets Go GIF

7 Likes