Elections 2023 and 2024

i think tom the dancing bug recognized the problem long ago

8 Likes

I’m sorry, but the fact that disgruntled MAGAts keep trying to shoot Trump is starting to become funny.

3 Likes

From what’s come out about the guy, I don’t think he’s MAGA. He’s got his own things going on… he was apparently a Sinema supporter, for one thing.

Like, reportedly his thing was that he was going to provide foreign fighters to Ukraine, then started insulting Ukrainians who asked whether sending random foreigners into the meatgrinder on the Ukrainian side was really helping much, and complaining that the Ukrainian combat units weren’t friendly enough to the non-Ukrainian-speaking randoms who turn up unannounced to “help”.

Nominally Democrat-ish, but in the “spinning off into the middle distance”, “Is a Democrat because he has a D on his voter registration rather than because of any common cause with Democratic policies in theory or practice” sense.

9 Likes

AIUI he was a 2016 Trump voter, and has since been advocating a Haley/Ramaswamy ticket. See e.g. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Mdmx02uig. So “disgruntled MAGAt” seems to me a pretty fair descriptor.

None of this is necessarily mutually exclusive - these are not rational people we’re talking about - so being a supporter of Sinema doesn’t rule out MAGA bona fides. She’s pretty crypto-MAGA herself.

12 Likes

Can Donald Trump break Gerald Ford’s record?

5 Likes

Hey, nobody is more crypto-MAGA than Donald Trump, the crypto president who will make America the crypto capital of the world.

9 Likes

“Crypto” as a prefix has been completely ruined, hasn’t it? :smile:

9 Likes

Hopefully not, in order to break Ford’s record he’d have to get elected.

No one wants that.

4 Likes

Ford wasn’t elected.

10 Likes
12 Likes

That’s what he said!

7 Likes

Got me.

But trump would still need to be President to beat his record.

1 Like

IMG_2285

9 Likes
9 Likes

I was just coming here to post this.

8 Likes

PORTAGE COUNTY, Ohio — Portage County’s sheriff appeared to call for residents to record the addresses of residents who publicly display support for presidential candidate Kamala Harris.

Sheriff Bruce D. Zuchowski, who took office in 2021, made the remarks in Facebook posts shared to two separate accounts on the night of Sept. 13.

“When people ask me…What’s gonna happen if the Flip - Flopping, Laughing Hyena Wins?? I say…write down all the addresses of the people who had her signs in their yards! Sooo…when the Illegal human “Locust” (which she supports!) Need places to live…We’ll already have the addresses of the their New families…who supported their arrival!” Zuchowski wrote.

https://www.wkyc.com/article/news/local/portage-county/portage-county-sheriff-write-down-addresses-of-kamala-harris-supporters-who-display-yard-signs/95-3d5f701d-01c2-4207-9c42-67d8aa0f01a4

17 Likes

As a conscript in the Finnish army, I was trained to use RK 62, one of the best AK variants anywhere. If Trump was 400 yards away from that guy, and he had a less accurate AK-type rifle (ie. almost any of them), he was definitely out of any kind of effective range.

8 Likes

Ah, you’ll want the sniper variant of the AK the GDR built at Suhl (with a Zeiss scope) for this sort of thing.

5 Likes

Someone needs to cover his bumper with Harris stickers. Maybe yard signs at his home - if it’s safe.

12 Likes

[/Gilbert&Sullivan]

10 Likes