Elections 2023 and 2024

Boebert’s tweets one after another.

11 Likes

MSNBC says that the gun threat was outside the property and maybe involving an AR-15 and that the shots heard fired may’ve been ‘defensive’ shots from the security detail. yet can’t help but note on the maps shown on MSNBC that there’s a “Gun Club Estates” just off the property where this incident is supposed to have happened… hnnn/[shrug]

13 Likes

And of course trump has already sent out a fund raising email.

9 Likes
12 Likes

Thats Good Robert Deniro GIF
what you did there. i see it.

24 Likes

source

15 Likes

God, I hope so.

13 Likes

And now the FBI is calling it an assasination attempt…

15 Likes

this will go over well…

Oregon allowed non-citizens to obtain driver’s licenses beginning in 2019. Via the state’s automatic voter registration system, some may have gone on voter rolls. Only two reportedly voted

14 Likes

this has to be a bullshit story.
local news is showing some photos of a “blind” in the trees along the fence around the golf course. my spidey sense is telling me this is a staged scene. “suspect” detained driving away on.the 95 in Martin County.
there will need to be some solid, believable evidence to come out for me to change my mind.
tRump wants to be the “victim” sooo badly, it doesn’t matter who he brings down to establish his “martyrdom”.

11 Likes

I don’t know… it’s entirely possible it’s a real attempt. If it is, I’m guessing it’s a right winger.

9 Likes

Marge knows what’s going on.

14 Likes
8 Likes

i am holding off calling it false flag until there is definitive evidence - and not just seemingly staged photos, released by the SS - to decide whether or not this was an actual “attempt”.
the very wild, and very rabid postings in the mass social media will be blaming everyone from “democrat/communist/marxists” to reactionary right-wing nut job, acting out due to some “purity test” and disagreeing with tRump on something not being extreme enough to all the other RWNJ “bogeymen” of immigrants/minorities/LGBTQ+ persons.
another negative press firebomb, lobbed into this unprecedented presidential campaign by the tRump machine to enrage and incite his nazi base.

11 Likes

They named the suspect and are sharing his social media, if it’s indeed him it’s wackadoodle territory.

And that’s all the republicans need to make this a deep state attempt.

It’s not helpful.

13 Likes

Clearly the shooter was hired by Taylor Swift. Who hates that Tromp hates her. It’s so obvious.

/sarcastically hating this timeline

14 Likes

Oh sure… they’ll do that anyway, whatever the circumstances. Look at the meltdown they all had over Trump’s debate performance.

Not much is known so far from official sources about the guy…

Not that a trust anything out of social media talking about the guy, but what flavor of wackadoodle we talking about here?

9 Likes

Ryan Routh — the suspected Trump shooter today — was arrested in 2002 after a three-hour stand off with police.
He was charged with carrying a concealed weapon & possession of a “weapon of mass destruction” (a fully automatic machine gun).
Routh had an AK-47 with him today.

11 Likes

Big thanks to Pete Buttigieg for say the words.
One word in particular: “lie.”

Vance’s remarks drew a quick rebuke from the US transportation secretary, Pete Buttigieg, a Democrat who supports his party’s White House nominee in November’s election, Kamala Harris.

“Remarkable confession by JD Vance when he said he will ‘create stories’ (that is, lie) to redirect the media,” Buttigieg wrote on X. “All this to change the subject away from abortion rights, manufacturing jobs, taxation of the rich, and the other things clearly at stake in this election.”

17 Likes

My, my, my! Such a lot of guns around town and so few brains!

–Marlowe

9 Likes