Elections 2023 and 2024

In the same sense that a pile of rubble in on the edge of collapse.

11 Likes

No matter, Tromp and Co. will claim he was the target, drug cartels were the shooters, and Haitian “illegals” are even angrier now because they wanted those guns for pet hunting. Or some such shit, which his cult will lap up like manna. :weary:

15 Likes

He’ll try and spin it as an attack, of course…

See Jon Ossoff GIF by Election 2020

14 Likes

Wait, there’s more.

Wouldn’t reverse deportation be immigration?

There does not appear to be such a headline or story at CNN.

14 Likes

at a level never seen before

AT A LEVEL NEVER SEEN BEFORE

AT A LEVEL NEVER SEEN BEFORE!!!

16 Likes

Not so much “factio,” i got that. It’s (I’m guessing) autocorrect changing “est” to “eat.” Yeah, it’s cheap humor, but I’ll take it!:grin:

9 Likes

When i saw that, this immediately came to mind. It’s not one of hers, as i am more a metalhead than a swifty, but it certainly applies. And generally, even moreso when you realize the lead singer and founder of the band is a Black woman. Enjoy, and apply as needed.

Nothing will stand in my way
As I embrace my destiny
No, your arrows will not bring me down
You’re just a noise, a whisper in the night
My heart beats harder than the thunder (harder than the thunder)
From fire, I’m born
I am the storm

10 Likes

Trump installed Louis DeJoy to break the Postal Service.

23 Likes

[3 Georgia Women, Caught Up in a Flood of Suspicion About Voting - The New York Times (nytimes.com)]

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/09/15/us/politics/georgia-voting-2024-election.html?smtyp=cur&smid=bsky-nytimes

8 Likes

From the article…

“I live in this county,” she later explained. “I’d like to know my vote is going to count and not be diluted. It’s in my interest to help maintain a clean and accurate voting roll.”

piss off sandra oh GIF by BBC America

15 Likes

Oops!

2 Likes

[JD Vance appears to admit tale about Haitian immigrants eating pets is made-up as he loses cool with CNN host | The Independent]

16 Likes

Why are they so worried about people exercising their god given second amendment rights?

11 Likes

So we’re going to hear about every single firearm used within earshot of cheeto now.

in before “everywhere I go they’re shooting at me”

9 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

It’s the fucking guy he hired in the hope he’d fuck with the election by ”misplacing” mail-in ballots from key states. The fucking guy pretty much everybody in the country wants gone because he’s done such a shtty job running the postal service. That was on his watch.

Clearly he doesn’t remember that, just like during the debate when he was saying how Minneapolis and Seattle were “taken over” by protesters, he forgot that was also under his watch.

ETA as a local I can tell you Seattle wasn’t “taken over”. A few city blocks in the most lefty part of the city were “occupied” by protesters for a couple of weeks. From the people I know who actually live in those blocks, the loud annoying block party atmosphere was preferred to the constant sound of flash bangs and tear gas permeating their apartments since it was summer and everybody had their windows open.

Capitol Hill Occupied Protest - Wikipedia

12 Likes

Sure Jan.

As I was scrolling her tweets there was also this. She admitted it was false but she hasn’t taken it down.

19 Likes

So much for the “well-regulated militia”.

Can none of these fuckers aim?

11 Likes

Hannity is on now complaining that someone with a high power rifle was able to get within range of the former president.

Does he not understand the purpose of high powered rifles that they don’t want banned?

15 Likes

“Everybody should be allowed, nay, required to own and open carry high powered rifles wherever and whenever they want!”

“Not like that.”

15 Likes

Yep… figured they’d try to spin it like this…

Also, another fucking conspiracy theory…

11 Likes