Elections 2023 and 2024

exactly.
this may be that opening salvo - or what morphs into lighting the powder keg - in the long-sought “race war” these nazi scum want.
this one may have the “gas” to make it explode.

15 Likes

Not if we don’t let it.

18 Likes

We need ice cream trucks on every corner.

6 Likes
21 Likes
11 Likes

Both sides!

14 Likes

post contains video

23 Likes

Oh for the quick media question in response: “And given that your creation of these stories cause suffering for the American people…?”
-sigh-

19 Likes
7 Likes

(this just in!) trump now officially hates Taylor Swift. So all you Swifties out there, you now know what you must do to defend your idol. Vote (if you’re old enough) and kindly harangue everyone else to do so - tis your mission! [arms up to drive forth the Swift legions]

Trump Declares Hatred For Taylor Swift After Harris Endorsement

“I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT,” the former president and Republican candidate posted on Truth Social of the massively influential pop superstar.

By Sanjana Karanth

Sep 15, 2024, 11:32 AM EDT
Former President Donald Trump spent his Sunday morning on social media blasting those supporting Vice President Kamala Harris for president in November ― including pop superstar Taylor Swift.

“I HATE TAYLOR SWIFT!” the Republican candidate posted on his Truth Social platform, immediately after another post where he calls “rich, job creating people” who support Harris “STUPID.” …

16 Likes

Nothing says “I’m a man of the people” like an all-caps tweet declaring one’s hatred for one of the most beloved pop stars who ever lived.

What’s he going to tell everyone he hates next? Puppies and ice cream?

19 Likes

Right? Harris HQ posts misleading or out of context videos. Trump HQ posts AI generated bullshit, deep fakes, and other complete fabrications. Both sides indeed.

16 Likes

Well, we already know that he hates dogs, and one of his nicknames is “Donny 2 scoops” because he wants more than anyone else, so you’re one for two.

12 Likes

I will always lie to the American people.

The anti Jimmy Carter.

15 Likes

After he retires from politics he’s probably going to spend all his time demolishing houses for the poor.

19 Likes

“If I have to create stories bear false witness against my neighbor so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people then that’s what I’m going to do”

(Fixed)

18 Likes

“If I have to create stories bear false witness against my neighbor so that the American media actually pays attention to the suffering of the American people existence of non-white minorities then that’s what I’m going to do”

I mean, so long as we’re fixing, Vance couldn’t care less about the suffering of American people except to encourage it.

18 Likes

He’s really on the edge of a complete breakdown.

16 Likes

I would go so far as to say both his ideology and his dysfunctional personality demand that a quota of people suffer. There is no reason for JD Vance to exist in this world in the way he tries to other than to create and perpetuate suffering.

14 Likes

Two people exchanged gunfire outside of Trump International Golf Course West Palm Beach. The shooters were targeting each other, and the gunfire was not targeting Trump, the sources said.

17 Likes