Elections 2023 and 2024

Is that a typo? I only have the Asterix Latinum.

Anyway, nuke it from orbit with a salted bomb just to make sure.

9 Likes

This doesn’t make sense, if the ballot/envelope shows up before the polls close clearly it’s on time, what difference does it make what the date says.

It can’t be sent in too early because you don’t get sent a ballot before you can vote.

Now, maybe there might be a case if ballots arrive the day after an election but a post mark should cover that.

Shenanigans always seem to come from the right.

16 Likes

For sure. Because they know their policies are less popular than those espoused and implemented (when not obstructed by Republicans) by Democrats. If you can’t win elections, they clearly think, just find ways to steal them instead.

17 Likes
23 Likes

Still wonder-full!!

18 Likes

My Latin is poor, to be generous, but

Dying Laughing Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

8 Likes

Never trust Trump. But making it public puts Trump on the spot to publicly confirm or deny; which is a boss move.

15 Likes

Literally just a literal translation of “party”, but you’re free to read any puns you want into it

4 Likes

I’ve gotta share this one on social media:

:clap:t4:

12 Likes

No, I think you’re right there. They do have a ground game going in case of legal challenges in all the battle ground states, so they’re not just going to accept it if they win.

Yeah, same here. I think maybe the local news mentioned it once or twice the past couple of weeks.

Agreed on that part. The legal challenges will be one thing, but there might be some violence too.

As Eugene, Les and friends said about him when the war started…

11 Likes

Awkward Oh No GIF by CBC

[ETA]

[ETA]

9 Likes
20 Likes

But you won’t find it in your local grocery store. If you want a chance to taste the flavor, you can check it out during MoveOn’s “Scoop the Vote” ice cream truck tour which kicks off in Philadelphia on Sept. 16 and stops in over 20 cities in key battleground states.

Once again, the electoral college system leaves the majority of voters short-changed. I wanna try Kamala’s Coconut Jubilee too!

18 Likes

Alabama is about as far from a swing state as there is, so none for me either :pensive:

13 Likes

Know hope, though… GA used to be “solid red” so… it can happen there, too!

14 Likes
23 Likes

that was another good read from Mr. Moxon.
i want to thank you for turning me on to his Reframe. prompted me to subscribe and buy his book Very Fine People. i really like his style!

13 Likes

Sexy Sunglasses GIF by Satisfaction

15 Likes

(As you know) despite being slammed hard since the ‘debate’ for spreading the racist “they’re eating the cats!” lie, trump and vance continue with it. So vance on xitter just retweeted some photo which “proves” that there’s cat grill’n going on, and it’s the immediate shut down which is rather tasty. For the ‘cat’ is a chicken, you see:

Independent link

‘Clearly chicken you weirdo’: People respond to JD Vance sharing video he claims shows migrants grilling cats

The “gotcha” footage posted online by Vance may not be the slam dunk he apparently hoped it would be

Backlash was swift, with replies ranging from, “I find it strange that a self-professed ‘hillbilly’ doesn’t know what whole chickens look like,” to, “HOW DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT CHICKENS LOOK LIKE WITH THEIR LEGS ATTACHED YOU F****ING DIPSHIT.”

Screenshot 2024-09-14 at 15-51-42 ‘Clearly chicken you weirdo’ People respond to JD Vance sharing video he claims shows migrants grilling cat The Independent

heh …what morons.

21 Likes

I’d say this is a helluva hill for the Trump campaign to die on but that doesn’t really capture what’s happening. It’s more like the hill they chose to kill Haitian immigrants on.

22 Likes