[ETA]

14 Likes

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

15 Likes

What in the actual fuck.

13 Likes

Good thing there’s no time deadline coming up or anything. /s

13 Likes

They’re coming for you, you better not let Harris win.

15 Likes

Remember all the people you IMAGINED called the police on you, is more like.

17 Likes

Projection, projection, projection.
Lil’ Marjorie used to call the cops on people who were having a good time without her, i.e. parties she wasn’t invited to.

15 Likes

She’s still obsessing about the Gazpacho Police.

10 Likes
11 Likes

Nobel laureate and journalist Maria Ressa wants to scare some sense into American voters. The U.S. election is just a month away, and she considers the outcome to be a “tipping point” in the fight for democracy over autocracy.

And when it comes to American tech companies, Ressa argues they’ve chosen a side. “I would say Big Tech right now is on the side of autocrats and dictators,” she said. “It enables their rise. It breaks down our shared reality.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/10/07/maria-ressa-2024-election-democracy-00182669

13 Likes

This is what worries me*.

*scares me shitless

10 Likes
18 Likes
1 Like

It’s right above you… :point_up_2:

10 Likes

Not specific to this post and not a criticism of Maria Ressa but we should all probably try to get in the habit of saying/thinking that “the end of the U.S. election is just a month away” because many millions of people are already voting through absentee ballots.

7 Likes
12 Likes

So he’s suggesting we could use genetic testing to lock up people before they commit crimes? Yeah, that’s totally not terrifying dystopian garbage.

10 Likes

(lest there be any uncertainty, that’s elon-musk cheerleading (no pom-poms?) behind the orange mussolini) link to various ‘derivative’ images based on that image

10 Likes

Does Musk realize, as the owner of Truth Social’s biggest competitor and a naturalized US citizen, that Trump could order him stripped of his US citizenship and thrown out of the country should he win? And that if it were an “official act” the Injustices of the Supreme Court would likely back Trump?

10 Likes

I’m sure Musk trusts that as a rich white sycophantic bigot, none of those things apply to him. The central “principle” of conservativism is that laws are for little people.

15 Likes