Elections 2023 and 2024

Conversely anyone who is still inexplicably considering a vote for Trump is free to imagine he would be doing exactly the right thing in this circumstance, despite the fact that none of the available responses are especially appealing and Trump has a knack for always finding the worst possible option.

6 Likes
6 Likes

11 Likes

Voter turn out was high at my Northern Virginia locale today. Let’s hope it was for the best.

:crossed_fingers:

Rural Virginia is the part to watch.

:fearful:

9 Likes
3 Likes

These heinous acts are antithetical to what Republicans stand for

[citation needed]

9 Likes

I think he meant the “getting caught” part.

10 Likes

A hopeful start for the evening!

12 Likes

Was just about to post that!
Things aren’t looking great for some of stuff in Texas that I don’t think should pass. But some of the good stuff looks favorable

6 Likes

Big evening for Ohio!

Good job, folks!

9 Likes

Yay Ohio!

Happy So Excited GIF

8 Likes

10 Likes

The first trans person to serve in an upper house in the USA!

9 Likes

Edit:

This one was a forgone conclusion.

9 Likes

Dems hold the Senate in VA and making a run at the house as well. The Republicans should be shitting their collective pants!

10 Likes

Maybe trumpkinyoungkin will think twice about a POTUS run now.

8 Likes

Watching results trickle in, Dems seem likely to take the House as well. I was terrified of how this could go. So, so happy now.

8 Likes

(gift link)

St. Louis Park has become the first city in the United States to elect a Somali Americanmayor.

City Council Member Nadia Mohamed, 27, defeated retired banker Dale A. Anderson in Tuesday’s election, becoming the nation’s first elected Somali American mayor as well as the first Black mayor of St. Louis Park.

“This is a milestone. This is not the destination,” said the mayor-elect, thanking her supporters Tuesday. “As mayor, I want to ensure people see themselves reflected in our policies.”

9 Likes

13 Likes

11 Likes