Elections 2023 and 2024

4 Likes

Classy guy:

(I’m still pissed off that his fellow Democratic Senators have not expelled this guy yet. Or, in the case of my state’s Senators, even politely suggested that maybe he should resign.)

5 Likes
8 Likes
8 Likes

:clap:t4:

12 Likes

Huh, I wonder what changed from 4 years ago when absentee and early voting were evil.

And register to vote? I thought that was something they were against.

12 Likes
14 Likes

Almost like that could also be read as encouragement to vote three times.

10 Likes

Don’t forget to make sure the candidate you are thinking about voting for isn’t associated with Moms for Liberty.
Lots of school district candidates on their website.they list candidates who have pledged to have the same goals on their website.

I feel icky going there. But needed to check since ISD elections in Texas are nonpartisan and there is often so little information on the candidates

Are you in the round rock ISD? If so, don’t vote for these two people. They’ve pledged to Mom’s for liberty.

12 Likes

^^^THIS^^^
a thousand times this!
“moms for liberty” (aka: karens for fascism) must not become any part of any school disrict, anywhere! those… people… are destroynig schools in florida (and anywhere else their brand of fascism/xtian nationalism arises).
they must be stopped!

RE: Round Rock (TX) ISD - my cousin taught band at RRHS for many years. true blue, through and through, just like his momma, my aunt D!
best wishes for a happy outcome, from a long-ago self-exile from central texas.

14 Likes
6 Likes

A little laid up after a small procedure- but still got this out.

Make a plan. Execute that plan!

I really do love to vote in person, though.

17 Likes
12 Likes

WT actual F?

“We now have the ability at the RNC not just to have poll watchers people standing in polling locations - but people who can physically handle the ballots,”

7 Likes

I would very much like to know what their training includes.

4 Likes

Trump vows are made for breaking.

7 Likes

Scheming crimes in broad daylight.

4 Likes

12 Likes

Time for a happy dance

15 Likes

Maine Dems say they’ll consider cutting off Trump’s path, if Nebraska moves to hurt Biden

If Nebraska Republicans changed their electoral college rules to help Donald Trump this November, a top Maine Democrat said her party would try to do a similar move to counteract the impact.

The state House majority leader, Maureen Terry, said in a statement on Friday that the Democratic-controlled Legislature would “be compelled to act in order to restore fairness,” should Nebraska’s Republican governor sign legislation that made the state a winner-take-all election in 2024.

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/04/26/maine-nebraska-electoral-votes-trump-00154645

A very dangerous game of checkers is afoot.

7 Likes