Elections 2023 and 2024

Biden just doesn’t have magnetism. He’s charisma-challenged. For voters, you need to energise and rally and mobilise.

“Even the orchestrated events with Biden mixing it up with the ordinary person, it’s remarkable how blasé they are.

Wow, this almost makes me wonder how he managed to become the current POTUS. :roll_eyes: After the non-stop dread and drama of 45’s term…

corny kate winslet GIF

9 Likes

We need a lot more boring an competent to fix the damage the GOP has wrought for the last 40+ years.

10 Likes

I don’t know. He’s more the Bob Newhart of politicians. He’s funny, but it sneaks up on you.

8 Likes

Biden once asked Trump “would you shut up, man?” and in that moment he spoke for so many Americans as well as any politician has ever done.

14 Likes

I would totally watch a movie in which Bob Newhart played a ninja assassin.

14 Likes

Right? Especially if he just phones it in.

12 Likes

Throw in the Darryl’s!

14 Likes

'cept he could never be a ninja. 'cuz everytime he comes out, someone always says, “hi, Bob!”
blows his cover every damn time.

11 Likes

Not that anyone needed more evidence at this point, but yet another data point demonstrating that the Libertarian Party has no interest whatsoever in promoting actual libertarian ideals.

There was an old line about the Libertarian party being comprised of “Republicans who want to smoke weed and get laid.” Now it’s just “fascism, but with more billionaire-worship.”

5 Likes

I think it’s just a case of them showing us who they really are… Since the postwar period, the ideologies of Murray Rothbard and Ayn Rand have dominated our understanding of libertarianism, and since then it’s always has a strong fascist edge…

10 Likes

Update: looks like he’s not as popular among this particular group of fascists as he thought:

13 Likes

POLITICSROBERT F. KENNEDY JR.

RFK Jr. May Have Made Up Wild Story About Bow-And-Arrow Ambush, Throwing Dynamite

10 Likes

Well, was he lying or was that a story from the worm?

14 Likes

:astonished:

11 Likes

There was a lot of controversy at that convention over inviting Trump in the first place. Basically, half of the libertarians are “Biden is a commie devil, so anything is better, even Trump, who we know isn’t a libertarian at all,” and the other half are slightly less unhinged and are “OMG, NO! WTF is wrong with you all?!?!” Which is essentially the same division in the Republican Party, proving that Libertarians are just Republicans who don’t want to call themselves Republicans because it’s not edgy enough.

14 Likes

IMG_1371

9 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

real housewives nene GIF

The 38-year-old, who has previously run for Congress multiple times in Georgia

series 11 yes GIF by Doctor Who

8 Likes