Elections 2023 and 2024

I read this as not “holding” so much as shifting further right. Does Europe have an Overton window, or is that just a US thing? Anyway, it feels like the rightward drift continues apace.

9 Likes

Frustrated Stress GIF by The Great Pottery Throw Down

Why won’t these dipshits READ SOME HISTORY!!! That never works!

10 Likes
10 Likes

Assholes at it again.

6 Likes

from

18 Likes
9 Likes
12 Likes

According to Kumar, the Democratic Party should focus on making it clear that Kennedy does not represent his family’s brand. “Now’s the moment for the campaigns to define Kennedy and demonstrate that he’s also an extremist, right along the lines of Donald Trump

Tell me you haven’t been paying attention to any recent comments about RFK Jr., coming from Biden, the rest of the Kennedy family, or the Democratic Party without telling me… Even the mainstream media has been covering how he’s more of a threat to 45. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: SSDD. The details about the polling in this piece also makes me believe past articles about flaws in polling need to be repeated until the media stops this backhanded method of attempting to influence election outcomes.

11 Likes

already preparing for 2026?

7 Likes

:thinking:

7 Likes

Three guesses, okay one guess who’s been tweeting.

I’m from Georgia. I knew from day one that Donald J. Trump won the 2020 election.

On January 6, I did what was right and objected to Joe Biden’s Electoral College votes.

That same day, Americans protested their elections — they’re allowed to do it; they pay for them!

Any Democrat or person in the media who wants to continue to shame us for January 6 can go to hell!

7 Likes

yeah. cause that’s the basis of representation in our country. :confused: one dollar, one vote. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

7 Likes
10 Likes

Like Trump’s “Black church.” Old white men are pretty much all there is, guys. Sorry.

8 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

He’s really setting up a repeat of 2020.

And isn’t the New York Post basically The National Enquirer.

9 Likes

I hear they’re giving out driver’s license forms to anyone who asks too!

Doesn’t mean you’ll get a license.

13 Likes
7 Likes
6 Likes