Elon Musk and Joe Rogan smoke out

Eh, the future will happen with or without him :wink:

9 Likes

Got a bit of a Trump look there…

I decided a long time ago that he wasn’t the one I wanted - and society needed - to lead us into the future. All of the smart people working for him that created the batteries are still around making them better, same with the people designing the rockets and all his other projects.

As for this interview, if his taking a few hits off a spliff is what has scared his company and investors they surely haven’t been paying attention.

2 Likes

golden parachutes are for wall street suits. Booooooring.

Elon has a fucking rocket!!!

5 Likes

He trains in and talks about MMA bunches, too.

“This may sound corny but love is the answer.” - Elon Musk

2 Likes

Gee, stock price is still going down. How surprising and incomprehensible! Surely only a foolish madness could be the cause of Mr. Musk’s behavior.

3 Likes

I regret that I have but one like to give to this comment.

6 Likes

Hey. I’m a middle aged man with pattern baldness and I smoke loads of weed. You got a problem with that?

9 Likes

"Follow me here. I’m now 27 and noticed hair loss when I was about 21. By the time I was 23, there was significant receding in the front corners. It was around this time, I started regularly smoking for pot.

Minoxidil’s effectiveness is based on its action as a vasodilator. The THC found in marijuana has been found to be a mild vasodilator. I can say pretty confidently I have had very little to no hair loss in the last few years. Do you think my habit has affecting my hair? "

mar

1 Like

Had to lookup edgelord as well

Lots of marijuana, no hair on head. C’est la weed.

6 Likes

Keep trying?

5 Likes

It turns into stoner car discussion instantly.

Roger That! 74’ Dodge 200 Pickup w/ a 318, and 4 on the floor.

2 Likes

I’m not really a Joe Rogan fan, but I did like his awestruck retelling of Hunter S. Thompson’s daily drug and alcohol regimen:

1 Like

The smart people making the batteries don’t even work for him now. Tesla buys its batteries from Panasonic.

3 Likes

“Start snorting cocaine seriously”.

:neutral_face:

The thing that always amuses me with Rogan is that middle-class, libertarian, white, cishet guys are always going on about how ‘neutral’ and ‘objective’ he is, and absolutely no one else says this about him.

9 Likes

‘White Male Privilege Goggles’, maybe?

Personally I liked him on NewsRadio, and some of his standup routines back in the day were funny. Then, sometime around his childish-ass beef with Carlos Mencia, dude seemed to change and not for the better…

7 Likes
8 Likes