Elon Musk challenges accuser to describe what she saw

Musk also has a clever name he’d like you to call this scandal

Elongate, clever? Nah, that’s a bit of a stretch.

15 Likes

For whatever mysterious reason, a significant portion of America just can’t get enough of the cruel, corporate tyrants who like to double down. Seriously sad and bizarre.

4 Likes

honestly, “elongate” is pretty great. too bad he said it first, so we can’t use it – but if some internet wag had said it before he did, you just know we’d all be gleefully using it.

5 Likes

Part of me wonders if he made a conscious decision to embroil himself in a sexual misconduct scandal just so he’d have an excuse to whip that one out.

18 Likes

What’s he gonna do if she gives an accurate description? Say “Doh! Got me!” He’s just gonna say “Nope! Nope! Nope!”

I can’t believe for a second that his challenge is remotely legitimate.

4 Likes

I mean… You can.

2 Likes

/wallyshawnvoice

“Well, it looked just like a penis, only smaller…”

12 Likes

Whipping things out is what allegedly got him into trouble in the first place.

Might be a record - declaring himself a Republican at the beginning of the week and in his own Trumpian assault allegation scandal by Thursday.

10 Likes

To state the obvious, he declared his party affiliation this week because he knew the assault allegation scandal was about to come out and the GOP will rally behind any prominent sex criminal as long as he publicly identifies as a Republican.

26 Likes

23 Likes

I hear the blue pills can help with that.

9 Likes

26 Likes

The classics are classics for a reason. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

15 Likes

Grifters gonna grift.

Thread.

24 Likes

Wikipedia lists Musk as a business magnate and investor…and philanthropist somehow. There’s not a lot I can think of for the first, so I am proposing we call things to do with him InvestiGate.

13 Likes

Or this is a ploy to hide the Twitter deal fallout. A distraction so Tesla stock will stop dropping. After all, it’s much more acceptable in our society for a business man to be a sexual predator than to be bad at business

14 Likes

pant pant

Did anyone say “it’s like a penis only smaller” yet?

25 Likes

Um, wouldn’t describing his package violate the NDA she signed?

4 Likes

The fact that the other person involved is not taking the bait hurts the rich manbaby the most. And I respect that. The less this man can control the narrative, the better.

11 Likes