Elon Musk challenges accuser to describe what she saw

35 Likes

… getting wasted before signing in?

8 Likes

Perhaps a scar from goat bite? It wouldn’t be the first time such a thing happened to such a man.

4 Likes

OK now I understand this sign.

3 Likes

So if she makes a claim he is going to show the world his penis? I suppose it will have to be live on television like the first episode of Dark Mirror so we know its not fake.

3 Likes

negate.

3 Likes

This is when we find out that the rocket is a direct model of Mush’s ween.

A Double Life GIF by Turner Classic Movies

9 Likes

“Not much”

3 Likes

I’m thinking it’s a plan to drop Tesla stock values faster and more predictably for a short sale scheme.

3 Likes

Sure, sure, then why not tear up the NDA and let her tell us every thing she knows about you, Elon?

Musk has about 100 Billion in assets. For the sake of putting that number into human scale, lets pretend he has 100 thousand in assets.

When scaled this way, the payoff was 25 cents.

14 Likes

I think it was a penis. It might have been a second bellybutton.

(I can’t remember the song I first heard that description)

1 Like

And today’s Six-Word Horror Story is: “Woman publicly describes Elon Musk’s penis.”

3 Likes

After all, a piece of paper matters more than women’s welfare… /s

10 Likes

Peckers for Ponies was not one of Elon’s better ideas. Like most of his ideas, they look attractive on the surface, but when you dig a little deeper they are a disaster.

2 Likes

NDA’s can’t be enforced when criminal actions are involved.

14 Likes

Well, but is showing your dick to a woman (who obvs wanted it) REALLY a crime, tho… /s

high quality GIF

13 Likes

Sure. If she’s willing to testify that she wanted to see his minuscule minion.

9 Likes

Disgusted Ew GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

5 Likes

I feel we may be due for a periodic reminder that Elon’s behavior would be no less reprehensible and his worth as a man would be no greater even if it was revealed that he had a giant monster schlong.

10 Likes