Elon Musk uses Twitter to tell Independents: "Vote for a Republican"

I didn’t vote early because I can’t wait to get to my polling place in person tomorrow and slam the fucking lever for every goddamned fucking Democrat.

42 Likes

I hope the rank of Muskovites is dwindling. Fuck this guy.

13 Likes

Dear Elon,

Mad Trash Talk GIF by Cappa Video Productions

9 Likes

2020: pre-Election destruction of Post Office for Republicans by a dejoy.
2022: pre-Election destruction of Twitter for Republicans by a muskrat.
Timing is everything. Money talks.

22 Likes

I prefer Muskadins, considering their right wing politics, threats of violence towards anyone to the left of Reagan and belief that the constitution is to beat other people with.

20 Likes

Is this an original turn of phrase? Love it.

9 Likes

Not to diffuse one whit the precise and proper “[musk]… Christ was an asshole”, yet we ought to keep vaguely in mind that the second largest investor in this twitter acquisition was the Saudis.
That is, want your petro-autocracy to persist? Then you want to back the climate change denying republicans (at all costs) -sigh-

17 Likes

Perfectly, perfectly said. These edgelord closet Nazis always hide behind a veneer of “just being reasonable” when stating positions that happen to align nicely with a strong right worldview. Half the time I think they even believe it themselves.

30 Likes

Keep scratching and you get to the Nazi layer. It’s like a jawbreaker that ruins civilization if you eat it.

36 Likes

And tastes like dookie.

11 Likes

Just replace “Donny” with “Elon”

18 Likes

Hint: it was the exact opposite of what Space Karen suggested.

47 Likes

sick and tired of this shit

8 Likes

9 Likes

previously i had just uninstalled the app.
but, yeah. it’s time.

20 Likes

Elongelicals.

23 Likes

only exists if both parties are willing to do so.

One party has absolutely no intentions of doing so; it is their way, or the highway, and if you aren’t for them, you are against them, & will be regarded as an enemy to be eliminated.
They have made no bones at all about this for years, and they are getting more blatant about their intentions as time goes on.

I don’t think Uncle Joe has it in him to properly meet this threat; mere voting won’t cut it, since that institution is being undermined… and once the fascists gain power, We. Are. Totally. Fucked.

14 Likes

Ugh, MBS.

$8/month gets you unlimited Libertarian blather and BaaS (bonesaws as a service).

17 Likes

I don’t think our institutions are designed to meet this threat. At a certain point any democratic system of government depends on a certain level of good-faith participation from a majority of those in power.

33 Likes

PPE is key!
I scratched one of those once. If only I had known how important it was

8 Likes