Enraged gentleman drives his pickup through Walmart, causing $500,000 in damage

What do you think that rhino guard is for anyway?
I expect it wasn’t cheap, it’s gotta’ be good for something.

3 Likes

Entitlement? That’s a hell of a drug sometimes.

17 Likes

Those big red balls are sometimes not affixed in place - gravity alone must do the job - and sometimes it doesn’t. (Of course this happened in New Jersey)

3 Likes

So, I suppose he is not getting the water?

5 Likes
8 Likes

Rage against Walmart is 100% understandable, but an ordinary pickup truck? Not the right tool to cause any really serious destruction.

Protip: Next time, appropriate some heavy construction equipment, or, better, a mining dump truck:

3 Likes

A squirrel got into my basement over the winter; it went berserk trying to get back out, knocking things over, and trying to dig through the siding.

This guy got lost three states to the west of his home and panicked. Whole thing could have been avoided if someone had just turned him around when he got to the Alabama border.

2 Likes

This is pretty much the Bible Belt, alpha male mindset in a nutshell. And it’s why we’re No.1!!! YEAH!!!

2 Likes

I hope the woman he was with has help getting away from him. If his behavior escalates at all, her life is in danger.

5 Likes
8 Likes

7 Likes

They’re calling him “El Dorado Man.”

It would have been much cooler in an El Dorado.

2 Likes

You need t actively endanger other people’s lives to qualify as a gentleman.

I think that ship has already sailed.

5 Likes

“Welcome to Walmart!”

(I read the entire comments section in stunned disbelief that no one else had already made this joke.)

3 Likes

Wait… this ins’t Florida?

6 Likes

If no one was injured why was he in the hospital?
Why would the need a warrant if they arrested him at the scene??

Did someone say… El Dorado?

3 Likes

ya beat me to it…

… “the new Oldsmobiles are in early this year!..”

great movie - awesome scene

4 Likes

My guess is that the perp injured himself in the process of either plowing into the place (airbags?) or on the way out, and checked himself into the ER later after [coming off his high|rage|etc.] and found that he had injured something serious. The warrents are so that the police can pick him up after the hospital discharges him.

4 Likes

Problem with the Recoiless (aka Reckless) rifles is the backblast- you don’t want to be near that area when it goes off.